No announcement yet.

Namm 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, that's for imports. I believe the rule for a special run of USA Select Jacksons is a batch of 10.

Comment

P.S.- They've already done an import run of Kellys with the DK2M's neck. My sense is they haven't been too popular.

Comment

Maple fretboards seem to be really popular at the moment for some reason or another. I for one would love to see US Jacksons with maple boards, especially a DK1M.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
          P.S.- They've already done an import run of Kellys with the DK2M's neck. My sense is they haven't been too popular.
          Yeah I remember seeing an Ebay seller (was it Boogie Street or something?) with them, but IIRC they weren't the same price as a DK2M. I thought they added a hefty premium over the normal Kelly.

Comment

1 thing:

String-thru KV5 with binding.

Comment

I'l be there.
              Hope to see some of you guys around!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverEra View Post
                Maple fretboards seem to be really popular at the moment for some reason or another.
                Because they don't have these shitty looking MOTO inlays, and because black binding suits them well?
                2007 Jackson Stars RR Custom
                2005 Jackson Stars RR Semi-custom
                1991 Grover Jackson RR Dan Spitz Professional
                1991 Grover Jackson RR Custom (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
                  We can always do a small batch of DK1M's for the same price as a DK1. Spec 'em out and we'll do them. That's easy!
                  The thought just made me cream my jeans.
                  "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
                    There's one guitar I'm bringing that I KNOW you will want!
                    Correction McD; there are about 100 guitars that you're bringing that I know I'll want. Thats all of them!
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Sl1m?
                      Slatqhm?
                      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

LOL! You and me both!

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                        Correction McD; there are about 100 guitars that you're bringing that I know I'll want. Thats all of them!
                        \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

No, not 100 - 10 is the minimum for a USA Small Batch Run. Well, I can only do so many new models at a given time... did you not notice the RR24M?

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                          100 per order though, correct? This is what always kills every limited edition.

I am honestly surprised with the undisputed success of the DK2M (a huge part of that is due to the maple fretboard) that we don't all have the option of a DK2M maple board with black sharkies neck on any of the Jacksons by now.

Back a few years ago when the DK2M came out we were all dreaming of Warriors with DK2M necks, Kellys with DK2M necks... etc etc. Separate models or just an option as long as it wasn't one lone model with a maple board.

I figured Jackson would see that there is demand for something like this but maybe it is due to not offering too good of a guitar to kill off Jackson US sales like what happened in the early 1990s?
                          \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

i"m in

Got passes on the way fri and sat

Comment

US Dinky with passive pickups.

Comment

Working on getting badges. Didn't go to NAMM this year, but
                                hung around the hotels, and was at the Anaheim HOB for the
                                Michael Schenker show. Lots of great musicians there. Warren
                                DiMartini, Frank Hannon, Vinnie Moore, Carlos Cavozo, Robin McAuley,
                                Robert Mason, Robbie Crane, Brian Tichy, and Leslie West. 1 of the
                                best shows I've ever seen!
                                www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Working...
                                X