Namm 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namm 2010

Yeah, I know its a bit early for this but we have reserved our flight, hotel, and registered for our NAMM badges. Who else is going? Any new interesting product rumors/intros at NAMM? Any cool shows you know of that are going to be happening there? What does Jackson/Charvel have planned? you know the routine, start spilling the beans on what you know
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Hey "Rocker" - Long time no talk. Looks like I will finally make it back out to 2010 if I can locate a company with 2 badges to spare...

Brooks
    Last edited by BGWwebguy; 09-18-2009, 06:43 AM.
    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

I have heard some buzzing of a possible upcoming release of a 7-string archtop soloist (on a few forums, but I don't know if there is any validity to that. Would be awesome though!

Comment

If it's true, let's hope they will put a Floyd on it!
        What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Oh yes, for f*** sake. I want a decent 7-string WITH a floyd. Why doesn't anyone make that?
          '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
          '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
          '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
          '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
          '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
          '13 Gibson M-III
          Taylor 214CE
          Dean 6-string Bass
          Morgan Ukulele

Comment

I'm looking forward to see what Mike Learn and Dan Lawrence have this year. They always have some killer artwork splattered all over some custom shops
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Im in - Friday - Sunday.

Comment

Not sure if I'll be going yet. Probably, but haven't decided 100%.

- Eric
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Im in......
                  "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Maple Board Version of the DK1. Call it a DK1M. It would be a smart move I'd reckon, the DK2M is Jacksons best selling import, people lurve that maple!

Comment

January will mark the 30th Anniversary of Jackson! Think back to 1980 and the world of guitars before Randy Rhoads and Jackson created a new category of electric guitars. Look around at a guitar shop and see the influence. Pretty damn impressive. It's a shame Randy doesn't get more respect for the peripheral influence of his design. Well, he does around here doesn't he!?!
                      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

We can always do a small batch of DK1M's for the same price as a DK1. Spec 'em out and we'll do them. That's easy!

Comment

There's one guitar I'm bringing that I KNOW you will want!

Originally posted by BGWwebguy View Post
                          Im in - Friday - Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
                            There's one guitar I'm bringing that I KNOW you will want!
                            Let the games begin..........

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
                              We can always do a small batch of DK1M's for the same price as a DK1. Spec 'em out and we'll do them. That's easy!
                              100 per order though, correct? This is what always kills every limited edition.

I am honestly surprised with the undisputed success of the DK2M (a huge part of that is due to the maple fretboard) that we don't all have the option of a DK2M maple board with black sharkies neck on any of the Jacksons by now.

Back a few years ago when the DK2M came out we were all dreaming of Warriors with DK2M necks, Kellys with DK2M necks... etc etc. Separate models or just an option as long as it wasn't one lone model with a maple board.

I figured Jackson would see that there is demand for something like this but maybe it is due to not offering too good of a guitar to kill off Jackson US sales like what happened in the early 1990s?

Comment

Working...
                              X