Lefties....Post your guitars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK View Post
    Ok, here are mine...Those I have pics of. I own about another 15 that I need to take some pictures of one of these days.

GodWentPunk:

Do you realize you just bought my Pacer Custom II? Yep, that's me, and you're on schedule to have the guitar in your hands tomorrow. I hope you like it. Enjoy. That Robbin Crosby Jackson Firebird is making me drool...very nice!

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONLEFTYFREAK View Post
      GodWentPunk:

Do you realize you just bought my Pacer Custom II? Yep, that's me, and you're on schedule to have the guitar in your hands tomorrow. I hope you like it. Enjoy. That Robbin Crosby Jackson Firebird is making me drool...very nice!

Michael
      ha...I guess that's how it works.

I had one of those musicyo kramers and I did like it but the pickups just weren't cutting it for me so I sold it.

Next time you go to sell stuff, you need to check here first...keep it in the family

The Grove Firebird was built as a righty for Paul Ramond of UFO in 1989 who had to converted to a lefty. The conversion was done really well and because of the firecrackle finish, you can't see where they plugged things up. It has a great tone but it's difficult to play on stage.

thanks again,

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

I have 6 Lefty Jacksons, and a bunch of other stuff, but I have never been able to figure out how to post pictures here.
        http://www.trevor-jordan.com/

Comment

I got myself an early x-mas present so I should have another good post here in a week or so. keep your eyes peeled because It should be amazing.
          My Childrens
          -------------
          Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
          Lefty RR1T trans black
          Lefty Sl2HT trans black
          Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

This might not be the thread, but if any of you dudes got some old lefty bc riches layin around, pm me
            "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Man - those lefty guitars all look really weird - If I were a nun in catholic school I'd smack your hand every time you tried to pick up a pencil with your left hand.

The left hand is evil!!! Sinister!!!
              Last edited by Grandturk; 12-19-2008, 10:41 AM.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathThrashAttack View Post
                This might not be the thread, but if any of you dudes got some old lefty bc riches layin around, pm me
                I just saw a couple on Ebay...

joe...
                www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

You lefties sure got a lot of nice guitars!
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I just noticed all of MetalChurch79's guitars have no trussrod covers? Why's that?:think:
                    "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathThrashAttack View Post
                      I just noticed all of MetalChurch79's guitars have no trussrod covers? Why's that?:think:
                      They're in a box somewhere. I take the truss cover and trem covers off of all of my guitars, because it's easier for me to make adjustments and I'm too lazy to put them back on.

I also remove the neck pickup/tone/and toggle from every guitar that I get.
                      My KV's have a pickup ring with a piece of plastic cut to fit inside of the mounting ring, so they're dummy pickups and only there to hide the hole left behind.
                      I'll eventually fill them in and the control cavities and re route them the correct way (lefty) and re-paint them.

First thing I did when I brought that DK2 home was remove the Single coils/Tone/5 way, and the truss and trem covers...I dont even know why I bought it, cause I ended up gutting it for parts that I'm going to use on my new KNE Rhoads body.
                      Leftyzrule580 has the DK2 body now...
                      'Howling in shadows
                      Living in a lunar spell
                      He finds his heaven
                      Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by BeholdTheFallen View Post
                        I got myself an early x-mas present so I should have another good post here in a week or so. keep your eyes peeled because It should be amazing.

It looks like I've got a present coming as well. It's not a C/J but none the less, new to me...and very cool.

bTf: Did you get you're yet?

joe...
                        www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Originally posted by GodWentPUNK View Post
                          It looks like I've got a present coming as well. It's not a C/J but none the less, new to me...and very cool.

bTf: Did you get you're yet?

joe...

Its sitting in my mailroom back at Ft. Gordon, Im on leave in California at the moment. So I shouldn't be seeing her till around the 3rd.
                          My Childrens
                          -------------
                          Lefty RR1T trans black
                          Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                          Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeholdTheFallen View Post
                            I....Im on leave in California at the moment.
                            Is that like the weekend release program? :ROTF:

Can't wait to see your new score.

joe...
                            www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

It arrived tomorrow

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...19#post1188419

joe...
                              www.godwentpunk.com

Comment

Well it was a long wait, but i finally got it! I love this thing. leftys enjoy.

sorry i didn't clean it before i took pics..

Also I was thinkin about a hardware swap. Gold or Black?
                                Last edited by BeholdTheFallen; 01-05-2009, 12:20 PM.
                                My Childrens
                                -------------
                                Lefty RR1T trans black
                                Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                                Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X