Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovin' the snakeskin!

Comment

I've posted it so many times since I joined, and i'm almost sorry for posting it again. Almost. But since you asked my good man:

Comment

Originally posted by IM04 View Post
        I've posted it so many times since I joined, and i'm almost sorry for posting it again. Almost. But since you asked my good man:

You can post it as many times as you want, I never get tired of seeing it! Thats a great looking snakeskin!
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Snakeskin Live

Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

That blue ss RR is gorgeous!

Comment

Hey I thought you were dead!
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                I'll go first:

Hey sweetcheeks, is this that guitar that you kept seeing in Leicester for ages and ages, the one they wanted loadsacash for? Or was that in the place that went tits up?
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  Hey sweetcheeks, is this that guitar that you kept seeing in Leicester for ages and ages, the one they wanted loadsacash for? Or was that in the place that went tits up?
                  Both.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

So come on then, spill your guts, how much cash did you insult them with before they caved in? Have you still got that RR or did you chop that in against this one?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

This is on ebay now I believe, yes?
                      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Yes it is. TBH, I don't care if it sells or not. I spent a lot of time, effort and money trying to get this guitar. I did not insult the shop with a crap price. Here's what happened:

I got an email stating 20& off everything in stock. The price was £1000. I offered £800 (20% off) and was told "selected items marked with red stickers only". BS. AFTER I parted with £800, I was told the DK1 case was sold to another non-DK1 buyer and that they would have to trace that buyer to get the case back. Yeah right, like he's gonna return it.. Then they insisted I had to pay for the case because I had got so much money knocked off, I insisted otherwise. Then the defects were discovered and I requested a refund. They denied my right and insisted it had to be repaired and that my warranty was with Fender, not the shop. BS. The guitar was repaired, but the case still hadn't arrived (due mid-Dec according to Fender UK). After blasting them on another forum, the staff member rang me up demanding an apology and then accused me of trying out the guitar 4-5 times prior to purchase which I hadn't. When I tried to call back, he wouldn't speak to me, and his colleague just gave me a lecturing, stating the repair and case were paid for at the shop's own cost (not my problem). I would've been better off buying on ebay from a Jackson forum member (which is how I got my WR1).
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

So how about I give you 500 crisp pound notes (Scottish ones) and you give me the guitar?

Why are you selling it if you aren't bothered about it shifting or not? Has it stopped giving you an erection when you look at it already?

Next time a shop gives you grief, suggest they take a long hard look at the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (Amd. 2003), in particular section 14:2b(c) "freedom from minor defects" (I'm assuming the problem with this guitar was minor and that you couldn't have noticed it during your tyre-kicking expeditions?)

Also, the contract of sale is between you and THEM, not Fender, unless Fender have suddenly started sending out stock to dealers and asking them to forward on the cash as and when they sell it, as opposed to the usual way of the dealer buying a load of gear and selling it in their shop. Somehow I don't think Fender have become Sale or Return merchants just yet! Maybe it's something to do with the shop being run by administrators or liquidators or something, so that might affect the contract, but this should have been made perfectly clear to you. Either way, tell them to suck your balls and get my, er, your case in quickly.

Do you want me to go and pinch a loaf on their doorstep for you?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

The case is on backorder, expected mid-december. I'm in no hurry to chase it. The thought of walking into a shop of BS'ers justt turns my stomach.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Here is my USA Dinky.......With my boots from the 80s!!hahaha

Laars
                              Last edited by Laars; 11-05-2008, 01:05 PM.

Comment

IMO4,
                                That green snakeskin is THE best snakeskin I have ever seen. I AM SO JEALOUS Man...... My USA dinky is one of the many gray ones......

Laars.
                                Last edited by Laars; 11-08-2008, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X