Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACKSONLEFTYFREAK View Post
    Here's mine!

Very cool!!!!!! I bet it was hard to find a lefty!

Comment

Just got an update. Guitar is coming back with at least the headstock sorted out, but the case will take another 4 weeks..
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
        The DK1's only have four #'s. one of mine is in the 6200's and the other in the 6400's, with the 6200 being made in 2007 and the 6400 made just a few months ago. Is your's used? Maybe it has a higher number because of the finish?
        :idea:
        My bad....they're six number serial's on the dk1's.
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

ooeerrr.. just when I thought all was well. This one's definitely only 4.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The first two are zero's...you may be ok yet. The pre-fender models have only four.
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

4 digits, made in 2002, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGUS tag!
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Update:

Guitar picked up today. Dots now level with binding, damage between neck and headstock (top E) repaired, allum/hex keys replaced. Replacement hardshell Jackson case in a week or two.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Just spoken to Fender UK directly. It's definitely 2005 and they did do the work on it. So that's put my mind at rest. They will not, however, verify that a replacement case has been ordered.

Well, here it is from monday:

I was expecting better, but hey, this is the UK... where nothing's ever perfect
                  Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-16-2008, 01:27 PM.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                  X