No announcement yet.

Why I should buy a USA RR1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you have to explain it to your parents, the best explanation is getting a job and buying it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyD View Post
      if you have to explain it to your parents, the best explanation is getting a job and buying it yourself.
      Oh I guess I didn't wrote it well ... My parents ain't gonna buy me e 2000 $ guitar for sure ahaha they just want me to get the right decision before spending that lot of money that I work my ass off for ! My parents aren't rich people who gives me all I want .. they're not poor too but a 2000 $ don't fit in their budget haha

Comment

Originally posted by HugoLC View Post
        I know I should tune every time I play but , do the floyd stay in tune longer than a licensed or there's no really big difference ?
        Here's the deal with Floyd copies. An OFR, or Schaller Floyd, if set up properly will stay in tune extremely well even with some moderate whammy abuse. Licensed copies range from almost as good, to units that go out of tune if you look at them the wrong way. The major difference I find with cheap copies, is that the fine tuner threads are sloppy and/or stiff and hard to turn. Real Floyds have brass fine tuner screws with very precisely machined threads. They fit tightly, but turn very smoothly. Other things you'll find wrong with cheapies, are poorly fitting trem arms, and lock blocks that strip.

Kahler Steelers are excellent Floyds, and Gotoh Floyds are pretty good too. Some of the older Takeuchis are good too, but only the ones with the brass fine tuner screws.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Pride & Made in USA!!!! oh yeah because it will make you want to play more!!!!!
          I mean come on guys tell him.....don't you get that feeling ...you know that 1st piss of the morning chill everytime you open up your Jackson USA Case!!

Comment

And how would you describe the pickups in the guitar , will I have to change them , because the pickups in the RR5 were not awesome at all ... I think the pickup they put at the neck was a bridge pickup ...that's what a pro told me anyway

Comment

in my RR1 I've got emg 81\85 18 volt mod(sounds awesome - but only with a noise gate)

I did buy mine used (Dark Saga , installed emg's - but the duncans in my kv2 sound great too !!!)
              Last edited by Jayster; 09-21-2008, 12:31 PM.
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by HugoLC View Post
                And how would you describe the pickups in the guitar , will I have to change them , because the pickups in the RR5 were not awesome at all ... I think the pickup they put at the neck was a bridge pickup ...that's what a pro told me anyway
                The pickups in the RR5 are both JBs. You can put any pickup in any position you want, whatever sounds good to you. You just have to adjust their height so the sound balances. The RR1 has a JB and Jazz.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Do the JB can do Heavy Metal ? or I'll have to put EMG or a Dimebucker in it ? You would be suprise how I can handle the Rhoads tone with my RR5 , Dimebucker , in a Marshall JCM 800 2203 boosted with Boss SD-1 it's incredible

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                    So why not make sure your guitar's 10% in tune every time you play?
                    I'd rather make sure it's 100% in tune.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Even better would be a mint "Used" one... that way you save $1800 !
                      And still get your baby...

Comment

This is so true ...I'll take a look at ebay

Comment

Working...
                        X