Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trem View Post
    by mexicans.
    Yes but the work is overseen by their US supervisors. BTW - they are Mexican Americans.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

You nearly said US Overlords then, didnt you?
      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

The RR1 is a better guitar, nuff said!

It's not like a case like RR1 VS. Rhoads Professional, the gap is huge, made in America, in Mexico, in Japan...whatever.
        '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
        '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
        '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
        '92 Fender Strat scallop
        '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
        '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

I wish my parents had bought me a $2000 guitar.
          Scott

Comment

well the biggest difference in the rr1 and rr5 would be the trem unless you have an rr5fr

edit- oh and the fretboard, binding, and inlays!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
              Because an RR1 is like nailing the babysitter, an RR5 is like regular Saturday night marriage sex.
              Excellent !:ROTF:

Yeah like Zeegler said resale value is a good argument
              Jackson SLAT-QH CSB
              Charvel SD Warren DeMartini Crossed Swords
              Jackson SL-2H LS

Comment

I just have to get a little more money and it will be mine ! For people who own one , how many time a weeks or a month do you tune the guitar ?

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                  Because an RR1 is like nailing the babysitter, an RR5 is like regular Saturday night marriage sex.

It's good, but could be hotter.
                  Actually, that's true! I found the same comparison between my WR1 and WRMG. And my RR24 is being sold off tommorow to make way for another USA Jackson.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by HugoLC View Post
                    I just have to get a little more money and it will be mine ! For people who own one , how many time a weeks or a month do you tune the guitar ?
                    The RR1?Honestly, once every two months, but I don't play her that much, I mainly use the soloist.

If you're on budget I suggest a used Rhoads Pro,you can get one for 700$$$.

P.S.I have a tremsetter installed.
                    '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
                    '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
                    '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                    '92 Fender Strat scallop
                    '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
                    '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

Well, you should tune a guitar every time you play it. ANY guitar.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                        I agree. I never play without tuning first. Something just feels incomplete if I don't tune first. (insert OCD joke here)

Comment

Originally posted by TVTiZtiK View Post
                          I agree. I never play without tuning first. Something just feels incomplete if I don't tune first. (insert OCD joke here)
                          I don't think it's being obsessive. You wouldn't go on stage without tuning would you? So why not make sure your guitar's 10% in tune every time you play? It takes 5 seconds for me to check each string, and make minor adjustments if necessary.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by HugoLC View Post
                            Originally posted by Cuthbert View Post
                            The RR1?Honestly, once every two months, but I don't play her that much, I mainly use the soloist.

If you're on budget I suggest a used Rhoads Pro,you can get one for 700$$$.

P.S.I have a tremsetter installed.
                            I don't think it's being obsessive. You wouldn't go on stage without tuning would you? So why not make sure your guitar's 10% in tune every time you play? It takes 5 seconds for me to check each string, and make minor adjustments if necessary.

I also tune every time I pickup any of my guitars.I also keep them in slightly different tunnings , E ,Eb ,drop d ...etc.
                            When not practicing with the band ,I'll tune up to my favorite cd's (great way of keeping up your chops (without a band))

I recently bought my first RR1 - great guitar ,I love it !!!
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I just make sure all of the strings are in tune with each other. If they've all dropped 1/4 step from the last time I played it, who's going to know?

Now if I'm playing with a group or recording, then sure, I check the tuning.
                              Scott

Comment

I know I should tune every time I play but , do the floyd stay in tune longer than a licensed or there's no really big difference ?

Comment

Working...
                                X