Post your Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
    Does anyone have any trans black warrior pics??
    Here's mine along with the rest of my Jacksons. The RR1T now lives across the sea, though.

Simon, you know I'd sooner sell a kidney than another WR1. And more than likely, it'd be somebody else's kidney .......
    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Wait until Joel starts posting his warriors.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
          Here's mine along with the rest of my Jacksons. The RR1T now lives across the sea, though.

Simon, you know I'd sooner sell a kidney than another WR1. And more than likely, it'd be somebody else's kidney .......

Yowsers! Five (well, six I suppose) Warriors? I dont think I've ever seen more than 3 at the same time.

The GMG looks good with EMG's. I might put some in mine as I'll be swapping out the pups anyway soon. Or it might be distressed metal finish Bare Knuckles.
          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
            Hey Moshwitz to answer your question Yes it was mine , & if the owner ever gives her up I'ld like first shot at getting her back. Hard times hurts us all & this & my white warrior pro hurt the most.
            Awesome man!!!! I bought this to Zebutcher on July 2008 but I haven't time for make really good pics for moment but this beauty is perfect
            http://brutal-musik.ath.cx/
            http://www.riversofgore.com/
            http://jacksonaddict.forumpro.fr/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Mazrim View Post
              Yowsers! Five (well, six I suppose) Warriors? I dont think I've ever seen more than 3 at the same time.
              He did have 6. I bought his Nebula WR1 in February this year. And no, he's not getting it back!
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                He did have 6. I bought his Nebula WR1 in February this year. And no, he's not getting it back!

Stingy Bastard !

Comment

Hey, you got FIVE, I've got ONE... the BEST one! Now sell me the EDS!
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Newc, where's the Halford Warrior? I've been searching for a photo, and I'm coming up short. I thought it would surely be in this thread.

PhantomHawk, that's a beautiful collection bro! What's the Red one? Is it a "Kelly Angel" or a "Warrior Kelly"?

I love the White one with the Mathias Jabs stripes, that is so killer dude! I love the Scorpions! That was done very tastefully, and I'd have probably done the same if it were mine.
                    'Howling in shadows
                    Living in a lunar spell
                    He finds his heaven
                    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I found one Newc!

If there were anyone to rock the Warrior, it's you man! This should be a Signature Series!
                      I'd buy one if they made a lefty!
                      Some day Matt, I'm gonna rip this design idea and implement it onto one of my own guitars.
                      Maybe a "Halford King V"? I really do like this man, it's fuggin Metal all the way...Black, blood drip, pointy body shape, Floyd Rose, metal spikes, EMG's! This thing has it goin on bro!

Did you get the idea from KK Downing's Mini Hamer V's?
                      He had a Red Hamer Mini-V with the metal spikes on the perimeter of the body, and I always liked that guitar.
                      'Howling in shadows
                      Living in a lunar spell
                      He finds his heaven

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                        Newc, where's the Halford Warrior? I've been searching for a photo, and I'm coming up short. I thought it would surely be in this thread.

PhantomHawk, that's a beautiful collection bro! What's the Red one? Is it a "Kelly Angel" or a "Warrior Kelly"?

I love the White one with the Mathias Jabs stripes, that is so killer dude! I love the Scorpions! That was done very tastefully, and I'd have probably done the same if it were mine.
                        Thanks, Joe. The one you're asking about is a Death Kelly. It does look kinda red in the pic, but its Prowler Orange. The striped one was originally cobalt blue and would've stayed that way, but one day the Jabs idea popped into my head and I had to do it. To me it really gives it an 80's look.
                        I guess I aughta do an updated family pic. The RR1T and the KE2 have moved on to other owners and replaced with another warrior and a KV1.

Comment

Yeah, "Death Kelly", not "Kelly Angel"! Wtf was I thinking? I knew that!! It was getting late when I saw it, I guess.

I like that one, but I think I like the Jabs Warrior better, cause of the White paint and those stripes.
                          I'd love to see more pics of that one! Do the stripes wrap around the body, or are they only on the front?
                          'Howling in shadows
                          Living in a lunar spell
                          He finds his heaven

Comment

Yeah, man, they go all the way around. I'll get a pic of the back over the weekend and post it.

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
                              I found one Newc!

If there were anyone to rock the Warrior, it's you man! This should be a Signature Series!
                              I'd buy one if they made a lefty!
                              Some day Matt, I'm gonna rip this design idea and implement it onto one of my own guitars.
                              Maybe a "Halford King V"? I really do like this man, it's fuggin Metal all the way...Black, blood drip, pointy body shape, Floyd Rose, metal spikes, EMG's! This thing has it goin on bro!

Did you get the idea from KK Downing's Mini Hamer V's?
                              He had a Red Hamer Mini-V with the metal spikes on the perimeter of the body, and I always liked that guitar.

Yup, I got it from KK's Mini V. I originally was going to do just the bevels like his, but then laid out a bunch of pyramids and spikes on the body to see how it'd look, took a few pics to think it over for a few days, and then went for it.

I'm glad I did
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, it's very unique, and in a good way! I love it man!
                                How did you do the Blood Drip on it?
                                'Howling in shadows
                                Living in a lunar spell
                                He finds his heaven

Comment

Working...
                                X