• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
    Ahh here are a couple of mine.

Those are both fantastic!
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Wasn't this Chuk's(Drake S.) at one time?

Originally posted by analgrinder333 View Post
      My warrior:

I love this
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
        Ahh here are a couple of mine.
        That reverse logo screwed me up when I first saw it. I like the inlay!
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Hey hey. Thanks guys. I did think about getting the same guitar made again, but in reverse (green body and purple flames) with a maple neck but the quote came back double what I paid for that one. I told Jackson to go stuff it.... A shame really. I wanted another one bad. By the way you can't see it well but it has green pearloid neck binding and the body is mettalic purple. Come to think of it the pictures are from my old 1.2 MP camera. I have a new 12.6 MP camera that I should take new pictures with...Hmmmmm.
          LATER!!!
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            Extreme Warrior:

I forgot how brutal looking that guitar is.
            All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Hey Moshwitz to answer your question Yes it was mine , & if the owner ever gives her up I'ld like first shot at getting her back. Hard times hurts us all & this & my white warrior pro hurt the most.

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
              Wasn't this Chuk's(Drake S.) at one time?
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Does anyone have any trans black warrior pics??

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
                  Does anyone have any trans black warrior pics??
                  Phantom Hawk has one. Don't bother asking him to sell, I already did and got a big fat NO!
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Does anybody here own an extreme Warrior? I have a GAS build up brewing.

Comment

You knew it was coming

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Blimey!

Comment

Somebody here DOES own an Extreme Warrior. Don't know if he's still around tho. I remember seeing the unpainted protype as well as the finished guitar amongst other Namm pix, but my previous PC crapped out and I lost the pic forever. There's also a site, which might be German, that has at least 3 Extreme Warriors, but I can't find it anymore. If anyone does find these pix, please post them.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Some guy named Viralload got this early last year. I think he sold it on craig's list this year.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's the one. Thanks Toejam. No way would I have sold that if it were mine. Paint the green bevels black or white and keep it.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                                Some guy named Viralload got this early last year. I think he sold it on craig's list this year.
                                Sweet mother of mercy! I must have one!

I will have to rethink my custom order plans.

Comment

Working...
                                X