No announcement yet.

Jackson Custom Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dom..that King Kelly is absolutely amazing. That is exactly what I wished the limited run they made of was Congrats on getting it, sweet axe. Tonezone your white soloist ain't bad either, pretty sexy! ^
    My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

Comment

• Originally posted by DomZilla View Post

Mahogany neck and body, ebony fretboard, EMG mics, strings through body...
      My most impressive and massive Jackson Guitar ever !
      one of those with abalone binding on the neck and headstock, body and abalone logo and inlays would be my Dream guitar.... having no money sux ass..lol

Comment

• couple i used to own

Comment

• Why the fuck did you sell those? Some of us would kill to own a CS Jackson.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamish MDB View Post
            I've only got the one Custom Shop RR so far, but hopefully I will get more! Hurrah!

It's a 24 fret RR with OFR, Duncan in the bridge and DiMarzio in the neck, bound ebony fretboard with inlay taken from a tattoo on my left arm (which in turn was from a cd of ours a few years back).

My Dying Bride rules! Been a listener since the first album came out. :-) Glad to see you on here and have good taste in guitars. Forget those Mayonez guitars. :-)
            2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
            Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

• Anyone know if the Jackson custom shop will do Bareknuckle pickups and the Schaller Hannes bridge?
              2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
              Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

• Originally posted by AING View Post
                My first Jackson Custom Shop Demon

now its in my hands :p

i'll take good care of it
                Jackson Demon Custom Shop Black Cherry
                Ibanez RG5000SG
                Ibanez RGT3120TV
                Cole Clark FL1AC

Mesa Boogie Mark V Head
                Laney Cabinet 212 Lionheart
                POD Studio UX 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Animus View Post
                  Anyone know if the Jackson custom shop will do Bareknuckle pickups and the Schaller Hannes bridge?
                  What's the advantage with this bridge?
                  '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
                  '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
                  '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
                  '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
                  '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                  '13 Gibson M-III
                  Taylor 214CE
                  Dean 6-string Bass
                  Morgan Ukulele

Comment

• Originally posted by Animus View Post
                    Anyone know if the Jackson custom shop will do Bareknuckle pickups and the Schaller Hannes bridge?
                    They will do Bareknuckles if you provide them. I'm assuming they will also do the bridge if you provide it.
                    I like EL34s.

Comment

• The Vinnie Vincent is sick

Comment

• This is my next CS order:

Comment

• Truly kick ass Vector!!!!! Throw on a d tuna and a low B, and I'd hit it!!!!
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                            Truly kick ass Vector!!!!! Throw on a d tuna and a low B, and I'd hit it!!!!
                            Actually, THIS is my next CS order, no joke. Going the Jackson CS because it's gonna be neck thru and Charvel doesn't do neck thru for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
                              What's the advantage with this bridge?
                              It's pretty amazing. Sounds great, comfier than a floyd...
                              I like EL34s.

Comment

• Originally posted by vector View Post
                                This is my next CS order:
                                Puffff....those CS guys gonna love you

Comment

Working...
                                X