Clear All

• Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
    I forgot to post pics of my newest CS:

Classy. More pics please!

When did it arrive?

Comment

• Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
      I forgot to post pics of my newest CS:

Matching white headstocks just look so good, I wish Jackson did more of them. Congrats man!

Comment

• absolutely stunning guitars

Comment

• Hi guyz,

very nice work down there !

I wish I could post some pix but I can't : I wait for nearly 2 years now for my CS soloist-cockfighter (the animal...)

Anyone tried or achieved to have news from the custom shop during their waiting period ?

Thanx,
          Dom

Bensoussan
          Les Tambours du Bronx
          La Plaine Studio

Comment

• Originally posted by DomZilla View Post
            Anyone tried or achieved to have news from the custom shop during their waiting period ?
            Yes - all the time. Lot's of examples here. Work with your dealer. Some guys have even been able to get "in progress" photos while the guitar was being built.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

• Thanx for the answer, but I ordered them directly from Jackson US, no dealer involved, and Chris says he cannot have any news from the CS until they are finished...!
              I'm a bit surprised with that especially when you tell me "Some guys have even been able to get "in progress" photos while the guitar was being built."

Anyway, cheers !
              Dom

Bensoussan
              Les Tambours du Bronx
              La Plaine Studio

Comment

Thanx for the answer, but I ordered them directly from Jackson US, no dealer involved, and Chris says he cannot have any news from the CS until they are finished...!
                I'm a bit surprised with that especially when you tell me "Some guys have even been able to get "in progress" photos while the guitar was being built."

Anyway, cheers !
                Imagine my surprise when you say you've ordered directly from Jackson. I've never heard of that. Maybe it works differently outside US.
                Blank yo!

Comment

• Well, I have to say this is not because I'm outside the US but because I'm endorsed by Jackson US... That's also why I'm pissed off with this lack of communication you have not with dealers !
                  Dom

Bensoussan
                  Les Tambours du Bronx
                  La Plaine Studio

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    Imagine my surprise when you say you've ordered directly from Jackson. I've never heard of that. Maybe it works differently outside US.
                    Sounds more like Chris doesn't want to be bothered checking in with the CS for updates. I assume you're talking about Chris Cannella?

Dealers are the ones stateside that are in contact with the CS for updates on orders.

If it has been 2 years and counting it's rather inexcusable that nobody is getting you some information.

Comment

• I'd have a hard time lending my name as an endorser if:

a. A company took 2+ years to get a product into my hands
                      b. The company did not communicate to me when I would be getting a guitar

Since you're an endorsed artist, "DomZilla" have you contacted Jackson Artist Relations? Is that Chris' job? If it is, and you have, and they haven't treated you right, I would use my leverage as an artist worthly of endorsement to exert some pressure. Why not give the guys and ESP and Ibanez a call?
                      Blank yo!

Comment

• Yes, I'm talking about Chris Cannella... I totally understand he has other things to do than checking the CS weekly.
                        And Jackson Guitars has been totally cool with me for a few years now, great guyz, awesome guitars. I'm totally happy with that endorsement, it was unexpected, and I do love those guitars.
                        I just have no news from the CS, and difficulties to get in touch with Chris, I don't really know what's going on.
                        (Probably too much work for one guy.)
                        Frontier is thin between institence and persecution and I don't want to be painful.
                        Dom

Bensoussan
                        Les Tambours du Bronx
                        La Plaine Studio

Comment

Yes, I'm talking about Chris Cannella... I totally understand he has other things to do than checking the CS weekly.
                          Aren't they out in Europe on the Bloodline tour now? Maybe that's why you haven't been able to get in touch? Still - there should be someone there to pick up the phone when an artist calls... shit, I'm sure when Phil Collen calls and says he wants to finger-paint some guitars, they drop everything and get it done...
                          Blank yo!

Comment

• lol, probably ! I'm not Phil, but I was invited to visit the CS... The fact is I don't have Phil's bank account neither, and paying for plane, hostels (etc...) to have some very fresh news... Tempting but a bit pricey for me !
                            Dom

Bensoussan
                            Les Tambours du Bronx
                            La Plaine Studio

Comment

• Chris seems pretty poor at getting back to people from my limited experience.

Still, no excuse not to get you an update on your guitar.

Comment

• Yes I'm afraid I actually noticed that... What was your experience if this is not indescreet ?
                                Dom

Bensoussan
                                Les Tambours du Bronx
                                La Plaine Studio

Comment

Working...
                                X