Newbie waiting on new axe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I can relate emperor_black.
    I generally surround my music area and computer area with razor wire.

If they get creative (stacking chairs and making parachutes from their bedsheets, I keep a can of mace handy.
    hehe
    Cheers!
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Very cool! But is that board really ebony? With the pores I see, it looks like very dark rosewood.

Hehe, since those are my fingers in the pic, I can definitively state the board is ebony. It does have a little grain to it tho, but the slab is nice and thick. Nhspike - welcome to the board, and the guitar was just shipped today and is on it's way to you

Comment

Nice score...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by dpivar View Post
          Hehe, since those are my fingers in the pic, I can definitively state the board is ebony. It does have a little grain to it tho, but the slab is nice and thick. Nhspike - welcome to the board, and the guitar was just shipped today and is on it's way to you
          Cool. Never really saw grain like that in the few guitars I've owned with ebony boards.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool. Never really saw grain like that in the few guitars I've owned with ebony boards.
            I agree - the other guits I've had with ebony did not have too much of a grain at all. I've got a Ibanez custom with very dark rosewood, which is almost black, but you can still tell it's rosewood. The board on this guitar is black as can be.

Comment

My SL2H has grain like that in the fretboard. Personally, I like the look.

Comment

damn, that is one CCCCCCCCLLLLLLEEEEEEANNNNNNNNN looking guitar, looks awesome, although i would trade out the chrome locking nut.
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Thanks k.u.
                  Hard to believe, but it's even cleaner in person.
                  (just came today)
                  My fingers are sore.

My wife is shocked that I can make a guitar sound so evil.
                  Been kinda takin' it easy, more blues/rock stuff for quite a while.
                  What can I say?
                  This thing makes itself known... quite evil.
                  hehehe
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Congratulations! Evil will always triumph, 'cause good is dumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X