No announcement yet.

New Arrival - Y2KV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never been a big Vee fan, but that is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That really is a beauty. Everyone seems to love the Y2KVs. Can't understand why they stopped making them. Hang on to that one for sure.

Comment

Well, Mustaine stopped 'em.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

...And if he didn't, the FMIC lawyers would've stopped Y2KV production, anyway. The body style would be a violation of their "no Gibby-like" bodies policy. Which, given the Supreme Court decision in the PRS v. Gibby case, no longer has any legitimate legal basis. Since that case was decided, it now amounts to nothing more than a BS market share collusion "gentleman's agreement" between FMIC & Gibson.

Comment

I'd kill for a lawn like that.....
            oh yea, guitar is beautiful too

Comment

You should've seen it around the end of July/August. Crabgrass was everywhere.

Comment

Fuck. I was hoping that one would go the rounds on ebay until one day when I suddenly had enough cash for it!!!

I have one in black, but need a back-up. Damn these guitars sounds nice, it kills my KE-2 and my DK-1. The only guitar I have that can make som competition is my Gibson Les Paul, but not even that can match it.

I don't see what Jackson did when they made these guitars, that they do npt do now, because IMO it feels better, it' perfectly balanced, the sound is perfect. It just is better all around for me! Too bad it is a signature, and that they are out of production!

Very nice grab, congratulations

Comment

Natural Mahogany rocks out bro Congrats-Jack.

Comment

the mahagony looks really nice, clean and shinny.. cool axe.
                    "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

Working...
                    X