No announcement yet.

CS Shop finally finished my PC1 - 22 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Guitar Asylum told me my guitar arrived Monday along with 19 others. Apparently, they feel no reason to rush the guitar to me which boggles my mind since I have been waiting 2 freaken years for it! Supposedly its shipping out to me tonight. As*holes!

Comment

guitar asylum sucks i live not too far from them. after buying a wayne there years ago i will never buy anything from them again. great friendly service very helpfull until, its paid for, then its not there problem & they are fuckin assholes to deal with.

Comment

Yeah, I got a VHT 2/90/2 from them. It arrived with bent back ears. "oh, you can send it back and wait another year for one, or we can you some picks or a strap instead of retuning it." A-holes once again.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Oh man! Now I'm really frightened!

Comment

Originally posted by deflep View Post
            Apparently, they feel no reason to rush the guitar to me which boggles my mind since I have been waiting 2 freaken years for it!
            I guess they figure it's been 2 years, what's another few days!!

Comment

Wow man, that's terrible. I'd be severely pissed off. This makes me not want to even think about getting a C/S in the future...

Good luck on getting this thing..Can't wait to see pics.
              Originally posted by horns666
              The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

It takes a long time to ship a guitar from the 1980's.

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster2 View Post
                  Kick a man when he's already down!

Comment

The graphic in question is from 1992.
                    -Rick

Comment

I haven't even looked at the specs for this guitar. I was poking fun at Jackson, not his choice of graphic.

Comment

I hope its great when you get it?

Comment

Hell if most the people here weren't still in the 80's(have you seen pics of some of us), there wouldn't even be a JCF.:ROTF:
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                            Hell if most the people here weren't still in the 80's(have you seen pics of some of us), there wouldn't even be a JCF.:ROTF:
                            You guys aren't giving yourselves enough credit, if jackson still wasn't making decent guitars, there also might not be a jcf.
                            -Adam

Comment

The guitar has been delivered !!!!!!!!!!...unforuntalely I am still at work...I'll post pics this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X