Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Shop finally finished my PC1 - 22 months

Guys,

I got a call from my dealer and they are awaiting shipment of a whole batch of CS guitars....thankfully my wait is over.

On a side note, Mike McGregor was in the process of trying to get me an ETA from the inside and interestingly enough HE HAD AS MUCH LUCK AS I DID !!!

Alex

Don't forget to post pics and don't hold your breath. You don't want to be passed out when finally arrives. For your sake, I hope it comes soon. 22 months is a long time to wait.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by deflep View Post
      Guys,

I got a call from my dealer and they are awaiting shipment of a whole batch of CS guitars....thankfully my wait is over.

On a side note, Mike McGregor was in the process of trying to get me an ETA from the inside and interestingly enough HE HAD AS MUCH LUCK AS I DID !!!

Alex

With some help from some good people on the inside, we made it possible for this guitar to ship.

Alex, enjoy the PC1, it's one of the coolest guitars around.

-Mike

Comment

cool man what are the specs?
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
          +1 sounds cool

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
            With some help from some good people on the inside, we made it possible for this guitar to ship.

Alex, enjoy the PC1, it's one of the coolest guitars around.

-Mike
            Mike...thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
              Here they are:
              http://www.axksolutions.com/uploads/pc1.pdf

Comment

So let me get this straight. You've been waiting nearly two years for a custom order guitar?

I think I would have got slightly fed up by now.
                All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazrim View Post
                  So let me get this straight. You've been waiting nearly two years for a custom order guitar?

I think I would have got slightly fed up by now.
                  I was fed up but I had no control of the situation and I had already put down $400 bucks with the dealer. So I was basically at Jacksons mercy...

I ordered a Suhr this week and I will probably get that in 3 months...I will most likely never order a Jackson again.

Comment

Very nice specs! I hope you get it soon and it doesn't sit in shipping 6 months! It took 18 months to get our PC1 LTD's from when the order was placed.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I got a kick out of the small print from your quote. I could make a smart assed comment after every lil bit of it.

NOTE: Custom guitars take 4 to 12 month for delivery. All custom guitar prices include an SKB case. Hard shell cases are extra. Please call for a
                      . (insert smartass comment here)

Ordering a custom instrument is a life-long dream for most guitarists. With Jackson Guitars, you can get the instrument that you have always dreame
                      of and know that it will live up to your expectations.
                      (Insert smartass comment here)

Our Custom Shop has been making custom guitars longer than any other factory in America and many of the original staff are still with us to this day.

Building a custom instrument by hand takes a considerable amount of time, so please keep this in mind when you place your order. Typical constructio time can be as long as 30 weeks.

Good things are worth waiting for, so please be patient with us after you place your order. We give a "Limited Lifetime Warranty" with our custom shop guitars and in order to do this we must be allowed the time to build your instrument properly. Please contact an authorized Jackson Guitar dealer to place your order today.

I will most likely never order a Jackson again.
                      Seems to be a bit of that going around after dealing with the CS process.
                      I hope they get it right for you.

Comment

Seriously, I consider myself patient and understanding but I'd be looking for my money back or a serious discount. Almost 2 years is taking the fucking piss.
                        All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

I guess the good thing about ordering that long ago is that it went in before the ridiculous price increases

Reading the specs, the only deviation from a stock PC1 I saw was the Adrenalize color and eyeball inlays, is that correct? Anyone got a pic of this graphic?
                          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Seriously there needs to be some clause in the paperwork for customs if they take an insanely long time like this. Allowing the dealer to give your refund back and the dealer not having to eat the deposit.

Was the guitar just in the paperwork stack for over a year? How about you pay your deposit when the production actually begins and it's not just in a database waiting to be popped off the list?

Comment

This is the Adrenalize graphic. Phil used the original Dinky Reverse with it on that tour, if I remember correctly.
                              http://www.themusiczoo.com/JacksonCu...ce_PC0098.html

Comment

Working...
                              X