No announcement yet.

DK1 spotted in the UK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<kicks a tyre on dad's car> "hey son, wtf are you doing? that car will fall apart!" Actually, I'm not a tyre kicker. I'm just sick of waiting for "special orders". Thankfully, I've only got one order to wait for, and a partial deposit on another at the mo. Why would I wanna buy a guitar and go through a similar experience to that time when I bought a BC Rich without trying it, only to wind up with a 3 month delivery wait, followed by 8 months of fucked up replacements? But then to be told it's a "Custom shop" when clearly it is not is a complete and utter insult. The reason my guitars stay in good condition, is because I respect both my property and those of others. If shops are too paranoid (especially those where I've traded in my own guitars for more expensive ones), then they can fuck themselves. Had that guy let me try that rosewooded DK1, I could have easily got it on finance through one of my parents. His loss, not mine.
    Last edited by wilkinsi; 10-23-2007, 09:33 AM.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I bought £3.5k axes regularly back in the 90s

Comment

Well I walked right into that one didn't I?

So what you shelling out for then Wilkinsi? Send it to me first, let me break it in for you.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

No! You can't pack pros in boxes, that's "human trafficking"! 8-way Samson PSU, the other remains a secret for now.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
          X