Jackson CS gallery: Alexi Laiho Rhoads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kinde69
    I have USA neck-thru Jackson´s so I could tell from those: My 22 fret and 24 fret RR´s have the same body size (only my XTRR custom differ...)...and they look cool
    You sound like the right person for my question:
    Are frets 23,24 located more towards the bridge or are they in the same place like frets 21,22 on 22 fret thoads?

I hope you understand my question...

Comment

May I? The fretboard is just longer. So the last frets go "deeper" in the body. All the other frets are exactly in the same place than in a 22 fret rhoads. Think it like an ordonary rhoads with two bonus frets added at the end of the board.
      Hope this makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by 6077dino
        May I? The fretboard is just longer. So the last frets go "deeper" in the body. All the other frets are exactly in the same place than in a 22 fret rhoads. Think it like an ordonary rhoads with two bonus frets added at the end of the board.
        Hope this makes sense.
        I understand. Thanx!

Comment

I'm diggin RR's more and more, as well as Alexi's playing.
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
            You sound like the right person for my question:
            Are frets 23,24 located more towards the bridge or are they in the same place like frets 21,22 on 22 fret thoads?

I hope you understand my question...
            Hi,

I understand your question but Dino was faster than me and answered before me

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMarty
              it looks awesome! but isn't a bit difficult to play on 20-24 frets on this rhoads?
              I think Alexi has some scalloping in the upper frets? Not sure of which.

Also...did the true Alexi RR have reversed upsidedown sharks?...kinda like his ESPees?

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdZ
                I think Alexi has some scalloping in the upper frets? Not sure of which.

Also...did the true Alexi RR have reversed upsidedown sharks?...kinda like his ESPees?

No to both.

Comment

That is a beautiful guitar. Must...own!
                  I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Originally posted by kinde69
                    Even he is endorsed with ESP he plays sometimes his Jackson´s I noticed that he started COB gigs with ESP but during the set he change to Jackson...well, this is a quite rare nowadays but still happens - at least in Finland
                    Kerry King started his set here in Toronto with BC Rich but changed to Jackson's for the rest of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat
                      Kerry King started his set here in Toronto with BC Rich but changed to Jackson's for the rest of the show.
                      Since when does Kerry King have any Jacksons? He played BC Rich, then had an ESP endorsement for awhile and went back to BC Rich. Kerry, Jeff and Tom all play ESPs.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

haahahah nice quote SeventhSon the daily show kicks ass. that V is cool.

Comment

Well, Jeff usually plays his ESPs for like 2 tracks then switches back to his soloist. But Kerry+ Jackson is news to me....

Comment

Working...
                          X