• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Designs From Pablo Santana

[ QUOTE ]
    I think they're all hideous.

[/ QUOTE ]
    But are they as hideous as Randy Rhoads' guitar tone was? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      But are they as hideous as Randy Rhoads' guitar tone was?

[/ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        :scratch: They better bring back the SLATs as production models instead of considering these designs. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Yeah, really. We can't get a 24-fret production Rhoads or production SLAT, but they're thinking of making these?!? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If Mike is doing the paint I really doubt these are production. I'm thinking Summer NAMM and Winter NAMM of 06 respectively. I have no problem with that, I mean NAMM is the place for something like this. Guitar builders do their craziest most elaborate shit for NAMM, just like the extreme kelly. You can't get more over the top than that.

Comment

They will be one of kinds. These are not production models.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Yeah, really. We can't get a 24-fret production Rhoads or production SLAT, but they're thinking of making these?!? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a 24 fret Rhoads would be a cool variation on a previous theme and I think that Jackson would see some sales from that. The first one looks decent, but I don't care for the last three at all. As those that posted before me, the people that would buy one of the last three designs are going to go with BC Rich / Moser.

Comment

I like the Warrior. I'd been thinking of doing that same thing on an order. It just sort of needs some continuation done with the main bottom points because the flow stops too abruptly. Like someone said, I think using some more circular curves would be great - maybe some Demon variation or something. But if they do use a lot of curves, they could definitely tend to look more like older BC Rich's in that regard as well. I think Jackson has a very good selection of shapes. It's just that most people don't know about a lot of them due to so few of certain models existing (Death Kelly, Demon, original Collen, Death Warrior/Angel, Kelly Star, etc). I loved the new Tele design in the gallery too.

Scott
                Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Please God make it stop.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    the warrior look good IMO.

The rest is a little too much

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I DIG the Warrior w/ cutouts!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

*ahem*

So if you build one I demand a free one. heh

Seriously tho, I kinda like the second one - the cutout could be a bit smaller to better suit my tastes. I can see the "B.C. Richishness" others have mentioned.
                      |My CSG gallery|
                      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                      X