New Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Warrior

Nice score Joel!...from a "former" Warrior" enthusiast...

I'm going to be sticking to less pointy guitars from here on out. I'm now convinced old age does that to you. Just look at all the geezers here who own traditional Charvels...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So, Joel and Chuk...I pass the torch, and hope you guys come up with as many old Warriors as you guys can find (and afford)...they are not cheap and far & few between! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ken...you old foggey! LOL! Now you're gonna have to change your screenname and avatar...Hmm...we'll have to think of a new name for you......

Anyways...I accept the torch my friend! I am on the search for any and all early Warriors and will do whatever it takes to get them all! Muahahahahahahaha! I think the rarity makes them that much more sweeter...the thrill of the chase!

- Joel
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

Yeah Joel...I was thinking of changing my SN and Avatar anyway...LOL!

The rarity of them made it all that more sweet for me as well. Now I'm onto other geetars that are just as rare, and fun to chase down. Starting with Firebirds! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn Ken...that was fast [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I thought finding Warriors was tough...finding FB's...that's a full time job! Good luck on the search bro...those 2 Ian was selling a couple weeks ago were amazing!

- Joel
          RIP Dime

Comment

Finally got a chance to get a couple closer pics of the skull...sorry it took me so long:

RIP Dime

Comment

Nice, I love the slanted pups.

Comment

I love your warriors Joel. Was it you that ordered the archtop warrior from Matt that I saw on the custom shop pages a few weeks ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]someone ordered an archtop warrior? gimmee da goddamn pix! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Actually...the slanted hum at the bridge is one thing I don't like LOL...I wish it were straight.
                  No custom shop orders for me...I'd never be able to hammer down specs for one guitar to order [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                  X