New Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Warrior

Very killer unique, lightning skull graphic, Schaller JT-590 replaced with an OFR etc...

RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Re: New Warrior

Cool! Is that a factory graphic? The lightning looks more like pipe cleaners. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Notice the first pic shows the ENTIRE guitar...I made sure to get that one in just for you Ron LOL.
      It is the original factory graphic...the flash on the camera sorta wiped the colors out...the lightning bolts are really thin, and there is a blue background around them that sorta highlight them, but you can't tell in the pics unfortunately.
      RIP Dime

Comment

That is one sweet axe! I especially like the paint finish.

Comment

Joel:The Warrior King! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Congrats bro. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Notice the first pic shows the ENTIRE guitar...I made sure to get that one in just for you Ron LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you cut off the tip of the long horn! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you cut off the tip of the long horn! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't wait for NAMM '07...Ron's gettin' a swift kick to da ass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks Scott! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              RIP Dime

Comment

Thank God someone else is annoyed by the lack of full guitar shots. You guys have some nice guitars - show us the whole thing!

Sweet guitar though, Joel. Can we get a closer pic of the skull? It's hard to make out

Comment

kickin bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  now that you got that......you need to lay that puzzle face on me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  MOSH ON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Son of a bitch........That's one shit hot warrior!

That is my all-time favorite graphic.

Comment

Yes....I still hate you. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Hear the universe scream
                      Bleeding from black holes
                      Whom horns careless
                      And whom God mourns

Comment

Nice one!!!

BTW, the first pic where the Warrior is in its case shows the whole guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Joel Glad you scored this 1 Dude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img],& glad I could help [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Joel:The Warrior King! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Congrats bro. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Well said, Scott! Joel, you are the warrior "master", my friend, congrats to you on yet another fine purchase! Kudos to chuk for helping as well! - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That's a nice looking warrior. I like the older ones much better with the slanted pickups and fretboard. Anyone know why they change that?
                              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X