I'm on my way to jackson u.s.a #3!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Soloist!

I just jammed with a few friends. Took the soloist over, the predator(dropped the low e to D for "Lay it down" ) and turned the marshall up nice and loud. That TS-9 really sounds nice! The soloist definitely made my friends smile. Looks good, sounds great and plays like a dream.

We're trying to find a drummer and a singer to play in a bar or two where people go to hear some 80's stuff.

Comment

Re: Sweet Soloist!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nice! Wonder where a guy could get a guitar like that... Thanks to you too, Jay. You're a great guy to deal with, and I'm glad you like the axe - enjoy it!

Comment

:-)

Sent you a P.M. Chris, it's amusing! my patience was tried tonight BIGTIME, needless to say, the guitar won, it's sleeping in the case as I was - close to throwing it out the window! J/K.

Comment

Re: :-)

PM replied - let me know if I can help at all... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] But DON'T throw it out the window!! I might create other problems... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Just like relationships....things smoothed out! it is set up VERY well now and plays beautifully!

My patience level can be jekyl and hyde(sp?)like...but last night, I took the time and gave it plenty of tlc.

Comment

Patience -- what's that? You'll have to let me know if you ever find any - I heard of it, but it's like Bigfoot, lots of sightings, but no proof of existance! LOL!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Heh, lots of us have it at times,and NONE at other times!

It was an obsession of mine to get that guitar set-up well and it does indeed! I shredded for about an hour. It plays wonderfully.

Comment

VERY happy to hear that! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

NEVER TOO MANY...
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

NEVER TOO MANY...

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Loved that Y2KV [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't resist that dual hum eerie USA soloist! I put a bid on it and will see what happens!

Sanctuary has twin model 6's....it's maybe time for me to have twin eeries!(though my current one has HSS where this one has dual hum- close enough!)

Comment

Not going to happen. Like a jackass I didn't hit the BIN button of $1099. It's at 1075 now and I think it'll probably fetch more.

Comment

Jacksonite, are all of those yours?

Comment

Working...
                            X