I'm on my way to jackson u.s.a #3!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on my way to jackson u.s.a #3!!

Originally, my first jackson was a strat H-H-kahler S.N. 5153. It is long gone.

My second was an eerie dess soloist that had the two single coils ripped out, an emg in the back and a chrome floyd. I regretfully sold that one!

This forum is simply terrific and has helped me in many ways!( I have been a member since 2002 but was under a different name then and sort of faded with guitars, but now I'm back!) It helped me find a replacement eerie dess soloist(Strangely ironic, my original was either an '89 or '90, the new one will be the same!) but the replacemene has all it's pickups and looks to be in better shape. It should be touching down next week sometime! I can hardly wait.

I re-united with some high school friends/former band mates and have been jamming with them lately. They're in for a nice surprise when I take the new eerie soloist out of the case!

Just thought i'd share that! I'll soon have three u.s.a charvel/(one jackson) and three charvel imports! all rev headstock.

Can you ever have too many? LOL

Jay

Re: I\'m on my way to jackson u.s.a #3!!

You can NEVER have too many!EVER! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

IF I ever have too many,my wife will never hear me admit it...
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Cool, man. Glad to hear you are back in the Jackson fold. Don't forget we will want pics of that EDS bad boy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Never too many is right. I laugh when people say "Why do you need all those guitars when you can only play one at a time?" They just do not understand.

Comment

Of course I will post pics. I think there's a link to chris' site from whom I am buying it with pics. Once it touches down, I'll snap a few more of it. I am relieved that I have found a replacement to my original one! I got a little crazy with my car at the time and deeply regret selling that axe!

I've already heard"why do you want soo many guitars? you can only play one at a time" :-) You are right, they just don't understand!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chrisolson...son68/my_photos

Comment

Good to hear you found another EDS, & yeah no such thing as to many. about 10 years ago I had 24 guitars I'm down to 5 now. I just bought everything I saw that I liked back then [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Hell, at least we spend money on stuff that hardly loses any value over time and can be re-sold with little if any loss.

Comment

i'm grateful to have just one guitar, but i'm still greedy for more.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Damn! Nice one dude.
                    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Thanks very much! Pics will be posted when it touches down!

I am BEYOND excited.

Comment

I agree, you can never have too many. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gratuitous group shot:

Comment

Hey Free, long time no see
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Ron. It has been a while. I changed jobs recently which created some turmoil. Everything is cool, so I can resume my lurking now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

One is never enough...or two..or three...or four or..five..or... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Working...
                              X