Are mustaine sigs very rare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are mustaine sigs very rare?

Are those mustaine sigs common in sale? What good price for good condition mustaine sig? I'm looking for USA King V, and Mustaine sig. could be one option :P

Comment

For a KV1 in decent condition, you could pay anywhere from $1,000 to $1,800 I would guess. Maybe even more.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I thought the ESP version was nicer then the Jackson sig. The ESP has a nicer neck and doesn't hace those gay tuners!!

FEATURES: neck-thru-body construction; 25.5” scale; mahogany body; 3-piece mahogany neck; ebony fingerboard; dot inlays w/8-ball on first fret; Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz pickups; 2 volume & 1 tone control with 3-way toggle; black hardware; Sperzel Locking tuners; Dunlop Flushmount Straploks; TonePros locking bridge w/string-thru-body; white binding on neck & headstock; 24 jumbo frets

Go to espguitars.com and check it out under the signature models.
        1986 Model 5 with Kahler
        RH100 Randall head
        4x12 cabinet with Eminence Blue Tick Hound speakers

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I thought the ESP version was nicer then the Jackson sig. The ESP has a nicer neck and doesn't hace those gay tuners!!

FEATURES: neck-thru-body construction; 25.5” scale; mahogany body; 3-piece mahogany neck; ebony fingerboard; dot inlays w/8-ball on first fret; Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz pickups; 2 volume & 1 tone control with 3-way toggle; black hardware; Sperzel Locking tuners; Dunlop Flushmount Straploks; TonePros locking bridge w/string-thru-body; white binding on neck & headstock; 24 jumbo frets

[/ QUOTE ]

KV1s have nicer inlays, case, price, and no gay pickguard.

Comment

I am a huge ESP guy but seriously the KV1s and Y2KVs are just hard to touch in quality. I also hate the way ESP doesnt use real mother of pearl for the inlays on the high end guitars. The new ESPees are nice just not as good as a Y2KV.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

FEATURES: neck-thru-body construction; 25.5” scale; mahogany body; 3-piece mahogany neck; ebony fingerboard; dot inlays w/8-ball on first fret;

[/ QUOTE ]

You in the wrong place, boy! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we've all seen it thanks. What do you mean has a nicer neck? Longer, shorter, thicker, thinner, rounder, v-shaped? What you mean is, you like it better. That is your opinion, and judging from this post, it's not worth much either.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

he seems like an employee of ESP trying to advertise here.......hmmmmmm.....is the nut noose coming soon?

Comment

I absolutly love the KV1, and I'm in desperate for one with a fixed bridge and LSR's, that one is blue ghost flames is hella sexy. KV1's rock.

Comment

Working...
                      X