Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the most exotic Jackson one-off ever made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what is the most exotic Jackson one-off ever m

These axes are certainly wild, but would you really call them 'exotic'? I was thinking more along the lines of a soloist made from old-growth oak, ivory fretboard, solid gold binding and diamond inlays.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] sorry, I'll leave now..

Comment

The race car wasn't a one-off either....Mike Shannon built a couple of these. BZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!.....Try again!

Comment

I thought there was only one race car, but I may well be wrong. As far as I know, there were 4 guitars in the 'Benetton' series, but the others were 2 dinkys and a kelly.....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

how about that cool soloist... Oh wait they have a couple of those SL1's dont they...
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Marty Friedman had a neck-thru LP shape built for him. I think all the production models were bolt-ons. As far as I know, there are only two or three 29-fret PC Archtops.

Comment

the machine gun jackson is one the jackson site
              http://www.jacksonguitars.com/custom...to_gallery.php
              just scroll down!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Marty Friedman had a neck-thru LP shape built for him. I think all the production models were bolt-ons. As far as I know, there are only two or three 29-fret PC Archtops.

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be....but I'm not 100% sure if that's the only full sized LP that Jackson has ever built.
                How about employee projects, like that Gibson Firebird (dead-on) replica? That may qualify for a true one-off

Comment

Well, so far, I'm sure you can argue the King Kutt is the most exotic and unique.

Comment

my 7 string Deathwarrior... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I think my XTRR will be pretty damn exotic.
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Mine too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        Popular is not the same as good
                        Rare is not the same as valuable
                        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          my 7 string Deathwarrior... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          That's only a "quasi-one off" Dave....LOL! You know and I know...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How about the most exotic kind of wood and pick-up configuration used on a one-off custom or custom run.

Comment

A true one-off - Brad's Big Woody V [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How many were made with an Elliot Fretboard (from the 1990 catalog)?

And Dan Lawrence did 10 Zoraxes himself. The last one was done for Ed Roman, and Dan said it was the last one he'd ever do because they were a PITA.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

ok.. I see there's a lot of stuff comin' out this thread, but who remembers Jake E Lee "Big Boobs" (dunno if this is the correct name) Jackson featured in different metal magazines in mid 80's.. damn, I can't find the pic, does any of you have it? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X