Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A couple of questions. . .(Easton "SG&quot

Thanks very much for the info.

Yeah, based on my calculations from the GMW site, I'm looking at about $2400 bucks. So 1200 down...carry the 5... + tax, tariff, and tea... = I need to get a job, lol. I actually may be getting a call on that end today, so I'll keep you all posted, whether you like it or not!

Comment

Ya gotta pay
      If ya wanna play!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That is ridiculous that Jackson won't do that shape... First it was no Gibson shapes, now nothing that is Gibsonesque???

Comment

Originally posted by deviltronix:
          That is ridiculous that Jackson won't do that shape... First it was no Gibson shapes, now nothing that is Gibsonesque???
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it´s a bit funny as well, again I know for a fact that Pat received 2 in February, and that´s not that long ago.... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: A couple of questions. . .(Easton &quot;SG&quot

Yeah, it's weird and it sucks. Oh well. I've still got my options open. . .

The kicker is, I won't be starting that job (not my fault really), so I'm outta luck for a while, as far as guitars go [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] .

Comment

Working...
            X