Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PCS Original Rhoades

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
    Anthony, go to Photobucket.com, sign up and upload your pics there, then link to them from here.
    Don't forget to kick Photobucket a donation.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes ladies and germs, that is Chuck, posterboy and spokesman for Photobucket. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

nice to see a .50 word around here from time to time, L, i commend you on your splendiferous vocabulary!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Tekky. Don't pick on me. I'll freaking trip on you, man! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Come on people give me detailed info on my pcs rhoads. How about where it was made (factory) and how many where made.

Comment

it's a US custom shop guitar. made at the ontario factory. again, there were roughly 150 or so made.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks Sully, Still trying to put up pictures. Please be patient with me.

Comment

Here is his guitar. Cool...looks like all the rest except the Korina's and the white ones.

I'd like to buy it, but I think we're too far apart on $. Too bad. I'm trying to pair up all the LTD's with PCS's this year.

Brett

Comment

Maybe if you learned how to spell Randy's name right, you'd get a better reaction. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

That the misspelling is in the subject line is that much worse; we have to fucking look at it in the forum thread list.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"preposterous" and "splendiferous:" two words we will never likely hear/see on the JCF again. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

kevin
                    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Sorry, RacerX I will try to pay closer attenchion next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony343:
                        Sorry, RacerX I will try to pay closer attenchion next time.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"no pun intended" ??? [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey!

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Anthony! Welcome to the JCF. Great axe you have there as well.

Chuck
                              "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

He won't be back. He accomplished what he set out to do, try to sell his guitar here.
                                In spite of all the rules to the contrary, he almost pulled it off, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X