WR1 Graveyard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WR1 Graveyard?

Guilty as charged, sir! Of course, as you know, that pair of Warriors were painted aftermarket, and are not original Jackson creations. The Skulls started life as a boring black finished Warrior.
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

They look great though. Who did the paint? I was also considering getting a plain solid color WR1 and having a Frazetta image put on it?

You have has some pretty sweet guitars for sale!

Comment

I've got a Graveyard WR1 on order for one of my customers. I'll post pictures of it as soon as it arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by Bringer of Chaos:
          They look great though. Who did the paint? I was also considering getting a plain solid color WR1 and having a Frazetta image put on it?

You have has some pretty sweet guitars for sale!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That would be so awesome! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] If this option is available to you, I say go for it!

Comment

I’ve always wanted to put either Dark Kingdom or Death Dealer from Frazetta on a KV or WR. Anyone know any good places to have either of those painted on a guitar. I know GMW is great, but it sounds like they are always booked for months.

Comment

3 Words for charvel750's guitar, way fuckin' schweet.

Comment

Working...
              X