WR1 Graveyard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR1 Graveyard?

I am thinking about getting another Jackson. Does anyone have a pic of a Warrior with the new Graveyard finish? I think that would be pretty cool. I saw a KVT on drum city guitar land that looked great with the graveyard paint. It was sold before I could get to it. It got me thinking about that paint scheme on a WR1. Since I don’t have a warrior yet I think it would be good for the collection.

If anyone comes across a WR1 in the Graveyard or maybe the skull pile, let me know.

Re: WR1 Graveyard?

A graveyard warrior would look awesome! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I have a skull pile WR1, let me know if you want a pic.

-Mike

Comment

The pile o skulls looks awesome on a Warrior and I am sure the graveyard would look killer too. Good luck in your hunt.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Did somebody say Skull Pile Warrior? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ...Hey...that gives me an idea.....

Comment

That is sweet! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I'd love it even more if the hardware wasn't painted. Still killer axe though!

Comment

There's hardware on that thing?!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i've always wondered why you chose not to have the fine tuners painted w/ the rest of the floyd. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

kevin
                the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Kevin, as you may have seen, I had another Warrior done up in the "Chinese Multi-Color Dragon" and did indeed have everything painted, including the tremolo fine tuners. However, I found that after a few months the tuners were "sticking" and the paint was holding back their proper movement. So I decided on the latest paint job not to concern myself with any critically moving parts. The intonation is dead set on, so that's not a problem. And the control knobs glide effortlessly. So that's why I chose to leave the fine tuners out. Not to mention, the long allen screws that lock the string to the block were getting "gummed up" by the paint of the original. For those who missed it the first time around:

Comment

well, as cool as it would have been, you should always go for quality instead of looks. good choice! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
                    the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Comment

Wow! Lev, That is sweet too! I want that graphic on a soloist! Aw shit I'm getting GAS again!!

Comment

xenophobe will probably get that warrior sooner or later, he's wanted it for years now [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah Xeno is quite obsessed with this guitar. Though can't blame him for even one minute. If you search in a dictionary for the term "killer guitar" you definitely will find a pic of this warrior besides it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Flo
                            http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

I have a RR1 with the old school skull pile paint, so I think I might hold out for the graveyard on the WR1. I want to check out a pic of one first though. If anyone comes across a shot of one let me know.

Charvel750 is that you selling all those “unique” Jacksons on Ebay right now? I noticed that “all over skull” warrior is currently on Ebay. I thought about, but I really want the unfinished speed neck and humbuckers. Your skull WR is wicked though!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X