X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Shop Dinky has landed !!!

Really, man....what took ya so long?
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
      Somewhere in the South, Newc is sprouting major wood! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*shwing* [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Mmmmmm - luv them maple/ebony fins necks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Can't believe I missed this thread earlier [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

WOW dude! Killer guitar.
        Anyone got pics of the rr1 with that graphic? That would look so sexy. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I wanted that one!

[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            Somewhere in the South, Newc is sprouting major wood! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Somewhere deepintheheartof Tennesee...a tent has been pitched. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sweet axe bro!...love the graphic!..and especially love the blue fade going on as the background.
            I personally don't care for maple boards...but I do like the way that one looks!
            Congrats!....and play it loud! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

p.s....other's here have said it..and I will reiterate. A scalloped lower horn does not always a Fusion make. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish these Jackson necks were more common than the Ebony / mother o' pearls! Maple w/ Ebony sharkfins! And Birdzeyeee! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats! Very unique guitar for sure [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Maybe the next JCF LE guitar should have a neck like that? (maple + ebony fins) A white import RR with that neck would be really cool [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That's the best looking Dinky I have seen in a while. Makes me want to play mine with a maple fretboard.

Comment

Working...
                  X