Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Ordered a KV-2!

Originally posted by Tetsuo:
    Is that the one SL-2H that was on Ebay about a year ago with all the routes in it?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Talk about a hijack! Isn't there a thread about my Soloist? [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron since it is Hijacked (at least until I get my pics and guitar)

Did you buy that one or did you do the drilling?
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tetsuo:
        Is that the one SL-2H that was on Ebay about a year ago with all the routes in it?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Talk about a hijack! Isn't there a thread about my Soloist? [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hint, hint, MFer! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo:
          Ron since it is Hijacked (at least until I get my pics and guitar)

Did you buy that one or did you do the drilling?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...c;f=2;t=000652

Comment

Alright it just landed today. My wife is currently in Costa rica though with my camera so no pics yet... Looks awesome better swirl than mr SL-1 Thanks KEvin!
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
            X