Just Ordered a KV-2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Ordered a KV-2!

Orderd Friday from Kevin.... KV-2 in EDS.... Now someone buy my SL-1 so I can order an SL2T when they are available [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Just Ordered a KV-2!

Exactly the same as mine. Good choice! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Let's see a pic, Miffy! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Your SL1? Is that the swiss cheese one, or was that an SL2H? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here."

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats on the KV2. I've had mine for a few weeks now and love it. Kevin seems like a really good guy to deal with as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
              Your SL1? Is that the swiss cheese one, or was that an SL2H? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No Idea about a Swiss Cheese one. My SL-1 is in Eerie Dess it is a 99

Comment

What the hell? I SWEAR that it was RacerX who started this topic. This is embarrassing. Chastise me lightly now. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that the one SL-2H that was on Ebay about a year ago with all the routes in it?

Comment

I'll post pics when my SSW arrives. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

All the extra holes in it, yes, that is RacerX's Soloist. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                        What the hell? I SWEAR that it was RacerX who started this topic. This is embarrassing. Chastise me lightly now.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, you know you like it HARD, baby! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] I'm not the one with the "multi glory holes Soloist" here. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Can those holes be fixed Ron? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Congrats on the KV Tetsuo! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Just give the guitar to Bill, and he'll find a way to fill all of them. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X