Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time to buy jackson...already fuxxed up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First time to buy jackson...already fuxxed up....

Danm. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
      Neither! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mathematics
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For your valiant efforts to stave off bad grammar....To change the forum through proper spelling.... For your undying oath never to leave your brothers participle dangling in the breeze.....I declare.... Henceforth ye shall be known as "E-RacerX".
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

HD - Too fucking funny! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the world of custom guitars. You should be damn happy you can get those colors at all. Have some patience. Maybe every company should be like Gibson, offering 5 finishes period.

man..i wanted to buy a usa rhoads for a long time. after sending 5-6 emails to a dealer to order a gold pinstripes rr1, he said there's no stock, i have to wait for 4-6 months..... and then i contact another dealer...he's very kind...but after 5-6 emails he also said there's no stock for the finish i want and i have to wait for 90 days...
          how fuxxed up is that? the worst thing is that i spent 1-2 months...waiting for emails, checkng it everyday....and the result is nothing. shouldn't they just say they have no stock in their first reply...or is that a common thing? man..i dont want to wait..i want my RR NOW...and everyone just says they have no stock...sigh*
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Working...
          X