Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time to buy jackson...already fuxxed up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time to buy jackson...already fuxxed up....

man..i wanted to buy a usa rhoads for a long time. after sending 5-6 emails to a dealer to order a gold pinstripes rr1, he said there's no stock, i have to wait for 4-6 months..... and then i contact another dealer...he's very kind...but after 5-6 emails he also said there's no stock for the finish i want and i have to wait for 90 days...
    how fuxxed up is that? the worst thing is that i spent 1-2 months...waiting for emails, checkng it everyday....and the result is nothing. shouldn't they just say they have no stock in their first reply...or is that a common thing? man..i dont want to wait..i want my RR NOW...and everyone just says they have no stock...sigh*

Re: First time to buy jackson...already fuxxed up....

Uhm, thats pretty normal actually. There would have to be some monsterously large guitar store to have every guitar customers wanted in stock available at any time.

I don't think you should be pissed off at all, if you wanted faster responses, you could have called the dealers and just asked. You probably under estimate the volume of email they get daily.

And besides, think of it this way, the RR1 is being made JUST for YOU. It won't be sitting arround in a store, or anything of the sort.

Long story short: Good things come to those who wait. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by PaddoK:
      monsterously
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by xjimmyleungx:
        how fuxxed up is that?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it's spelled FUCKED....K?
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Well, I ordered a SLATQH on 11-13-04 (that's the date I mailed the deposit). It arrived 3-12-04. So, you do the math. I am happy with the turn around time. This is the first USA Jackson "order" I have ever placed. Normally I buy from dealer stock. It's not a custom shop, but the way I understand it, the wait is half of what it used to be.
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Mark! Aw, leave the poor kid alone! He's 1337, eh?

Oh, BTW, Jimmy, vote for MY avatar! Not the mean hillbilly's! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

JCF Member
              Member # 2043

posted 03-13-2004 05:04 PM
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Well, I ordered a SLATQH on 11-13-04 (that's the date I mailed the deposit). It arrived 3-12-04. So, you do the math. I am happy with the turn around time. This is the first USA Jackson "order" I have ever placed. Normally I buy from dealer stock. It's not a custom shop, but the way I understand it, the wait is half of what it used to be.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did the math. So you haven't ordered it yet, but you already got it? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] This thread is full of grammer and math errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Miffy rules:
                  grammer
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You don't say? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wulfe....You spoiled my fun bro. I did that just for RacerX. He lives for correcting grammar. I guess math is his weak subject. The moral of the story is, it took 120 days.... that’s not bad.
                    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Sorry bro! I bet you sat back and actually counted those days before posting, didn't ya? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] j/k

Ok how about Ron fixes the grammar and I'll check the math? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                        JCF Member
                        Member # 2043

posted 03-13-2004 05:04 PM
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did the math. So you haven't ordered it yet, but you already got it? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! man u guys are awesomely hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug:
                          Wulfe....You spoiled my fun bro. I did that just for RacerX. He lives for correcting grammar. I guess math is his weak subject.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nelson Muntz voice: Ha ha!

Hey, I rock at math! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Btw, is it mathmatic or mathematic? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I always confuse it.

Comment

Neither! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mathematics

Comment

Working...
                              X