few teaser pics of KV2X at Vwallguitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: few teaser pics of KV2X at Vwallguitars

well it would have had to be custom shop for sure with string thru. everyone would have been in on it then, but Jackson didnt allow body alterations at all. just paint and electronics. it would have been a good bit north of $2000 if it was string thru.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      2 out of 10 was a risk for Scott. im glad he decided to go through with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed it was...
      But you two guys were so passionate about the run... I figured I would step out and risk it for yous.
      So far so well I guess ;-)

Comment

Gorgeous, absolutely freakin gorgeous!

Comment

well it definately was worth it. Scott you going to keep one for your collection? i think once you hold one in your hands there is no way you cannot. im just worried if it plays so nice ill play it and end up buggering up the fins. but i dont thrash around so it should be safe. so 5 are pretty much sold now? only 5 to go. i dont think they will last long once a full body shot is seen. i almost wish i was getting two. one to play and one to just druel over. but guitars are meant to be played. i remember i saw this metallica tribute band and the guy playing the solos had a USA KV2. i knew i had to have a KV. it just looked so cool. so i got a KV3. cool guitar but no where close to this KV.

Comment

If only it had an oiled neck it would be perfect [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

haha. wonder if they would have done 5 oiled necks and 5 painted.

Comment

Very cool axe. Too bad I have other expenses at the moment.

Comment

it is so close. i can almost taste it. lol. i cant wait to get it, and the best part of getting any new guitar for me is, when you first open the case for the 1st time. your eyes fall on something youve waited for for so long. then pick it up for the first time. its just amazing.

Comment

I'm waiting for UPS to send yours to some place in Montana...knowing your luck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i was hoping if i could stay not thinking about it that much that nothing would go wrong. this will have been the only guitar ive bought new that hasnt been delayed. same with amps too.

Comment

Thats a sweet lookin V ,I wish I had the extra cash I would buy 1 of every Jackson signature model they make [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

unlimited funds would be nice.

Comment

Working on more info and timelines from
                            Jackson this week guys!
                            But there is a new update on the KV2X page with a pics of how the truss rod covers will look.
                            http://vwallguitars.com/kv2x.html

Enjoy!

Comment

Scott. You are such a tease... Come on full pics already! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Man if only.
                                Im told they were done as of today. i asked for pics but my guy at Jackson left his camera home over the weekend.
                                He's tracking them down now to see where they are in shipping status from teh CS to the warehouse transition.
                                Im just waiting for these to pop up any day now!

Comment

Working...
                                X