few teaser pics of KV2X at Vwallguitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: few teaser pics of KV2X at Vwallguitars

I think the gun metal grey adds just enough color to an all black guitar. I like it much better than the white bevels. The white bevels arent as sleek and sexy looking. at least in my opinion.

Comment

Mine eyes have seen the glory......

Damn,I need a better job....
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

took me a few jobs to get this one and a lot of praying and luck. my first USA KV. next might be a KV1 if I like this one so much.

Comment

I just talked my wife into wanting one. This will be her first electric guitar. Maybe she'll stop borrowing my other Jacksons.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I just talked my wife into wanting one. This will be her first electric guitar. Maybe she'll stop borrowing my other Jacksons.

[/ QUOTE ]
            If only that kind of stunt would work with my girlfriend [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on that move! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

wow. maybe you should be a car salesman or something. though the prodcut sells itself. who wouldnt want a guitar that cool looking.

Comment

Well, she wanted to learn some Megadeth and I told her she needed an appropriate guitar. Once I showed her this she was impressed. It was an easy sell.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

wow. a wife that wants to learn Megadeth. what will they think of next. well hope she digs it because i know i cant wait to get mine.

Comment

Working...
                    X