X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Dragon - Eye Candy!!!!

Some day........

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I have been checking in on this guitar every month since last December. I just want to make sure it's happy and that if it is indeed not happy, I will do our friend Slash a favor and take it off of his hands. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

He'll either end up caving in and sell it to me or have me charged with stalking!
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

That rocks!!!

Comment

That was indeed mine - Slash was the lucky winner when I sold it sometime last year [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

That neck is birdseye all over. You think a PC-1 neck looks great? This neck (even if it had dots) is stunning to behold [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Hated to part with it, but you know how it goes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Love averything about it except for the pickup in the middle!

Comment

I personally have been looking for that guitar for a while. I am a big fan of it the way it sits. I just could not remember what happened to it. If you ever go to sell it, please, I am interested in it.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

HEY! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Get in line there mister! No cutting. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I highly doubt he will sell this anytime soon. I've been after him to sell for a about 6 months now. I even made a pretty damn obscene offer for it. Can you blame him! I wouldn't sell it either. If you ask me, this guitar is damn near close to perfection as far as what it is.
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I'd kill for that axe. But it'd need a nice strat neck pup... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

btw, in the jackson custom shop quote form, is this graphic called "coloured dragon early 80's"?

Thanks
                  /pirate

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    HEY! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Get in line there mister! No cutting. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim, you sound like a security guard at Heavy Metal concert.
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      btw, in the jackson custom shop quote form, is this graphic called "coloured dragon early 80's"?

Thanks
                      /pirate

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                      X