The Dragon - Eye Candy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Dragon - Eye Candy!!!!

or Fong, you take the Pink hair of that Dragon....
    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

That's purple!! And i'll only accpets russian pink and shock pink! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Put me down for the neck too.

Comment

Outstanding!!!!!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            That's purple!! And i'll only accpets russian pink and shock pink! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

[/ QUOTE ]

I though you liked darker Purple-ish Pink too..
            [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

dragon? what dragon? did you see that neck? not a big fan of maples,but that ROCKS!!!!!
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

This dragon RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                The whole thing from tip to strap button... love it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Can I just touch it? Please? I won't lick it, I promise. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Emmy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  This dragon RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  The whole thing from tip to strap button... love it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Can I just touch it? Please? I won't lick it, I promise. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Emmy

[/ QUOTE ]
                  +1 except for the licking part [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                  well maybe! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  simply awesome
                  "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

OK, no licking.
                    How about... "Can I eat that Dragon"?
                    [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Emmy

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on what of texas you are from [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

that neck is OFF THE STINKIN hook!

Comment

Like the neck and the graphic, though IMHO just not together. Sorry, I'm about contrasts, so to me, a white-ish body calls for a darker neck. Great guitar though... enjoy!
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            .....Can I just touch it? Please? I won't lick it, I promise. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Infamous last words spoken by Michael Jackson to his accuser. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

What an awesome guitar I wish it was mine

Comment

I'll have to go along with everybody on this one, the guitar overall is cool but that damn neck is awesome !!

Comment

Working...
                                X