Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Shop Star

12 long months! [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

i hear that since the customshop moved to corona and expanded somewhat, they now manage to get'em done in about half that time [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Sleestack:
      the only thing that i don't like is the white nut! [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] it should be black, but i can always slap in anotherone.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So you're a racist and like slapping black nuts as opposed to white ones?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sweet axe!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Sweet

Comment

Damn. The back of that looks just as good as the front.

Comment

Sleestack - sorry I couldn't get the pics up for you, I guess I don't spend enough time in front of the computer! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Very sweet guitar, though [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

That is a smooooooken finish!!!!!!! 12 months is a long time but it sure looks worth it.

Adrian
              All hail the 'King'
              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

That guitar rules! Congrats [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sleestack - sorry I couldn't get the pics up for you, I guess I don't spend enough time in front of the computer!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no prob dude, it happened..... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Is this the same guitar?

German Ebay
                    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

very, very, very nice! congrats!
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by RR0849:
                        Is this the same guitar?

German Ebay
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was going to ask the same. Seems it is... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah...one month after the first post on this topic and it's on ebay? What gives?

By the way, amazing guitar.

Comment

I'd raise a shitstorm over them using your pics for their auction....that's clearly a scam!!

Nice axe dude!...Is that Blue "MARBLIZER"?...or Blue "SWIRL"? My Deathwarrior is red Marblizer, and it doesn't look quite like the pattern that's on your guitar. Marblizer is a much more random pattern than the swirl.

Anyway...look into killing that scam with ebay...and killer guitar! Best of luck with it! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Very very nice axe! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Congrats!

Comment

I always thought the star body looked "awkward" at best, but that custom shop of yours fucking owns me!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                                Totally worth 12 months of agony [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                anyway, congrats on the killer axe! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Working...
                                X