\/\/\/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: \\/\\/\\/

Not cool - somebody drilled a hole in the top to accommodate that toggle. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Oh well, send it to Newc... he'll fix it right up! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Looks to me like the toggle is a PA2.Wow incredible guitar. Definitely a rarebird there.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Ebonization was the first thing... Somehow I don't think I'll be undertaking that on this one though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Boo
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Pointy group shot?

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

very cool pic....man those are all sweet....loving it...congrats on the VVV..awesome group shot!!!
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

DAMN thats fucken sweet, the whole collection is awesome.

Comment

You'll poke your eye out one of these days! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Yeah, send me that VVV and I'll make the toggle hole the least of your worries [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It's not the VVV that I'm worried about Newc .... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Aww gee, thanks for your concern for my health and safety [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I still got some black Krylon if ya wanted that fretboard ebonized [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                      X