Pics of my USA collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of my USA collection

Thats a nice set of guitars you have there. What pickup do you have in the neck of the XTRR?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Crooks:
      NOTP - I'll probably have the case to ship it in before I figure out where to post pictures. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oooh, kickass. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] But, if you still feel like posting pictures of your 7-strings, sign up for a free account at www.onlinerock.com which quite a large chunk of the JCF uses to host their pictures and music for free. And, be sure to create sub-folders in your File Manager so that you can max out your 150-file-limit before you max out the 10MB allotted space. Little trick I discovered to post 150 massive songs, which is obviously over the 10MB limit but meets the 150-file-limit. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I wanna be rich too [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool. Must of taken some time to haul these guitars out to the location (very nice touch). I (we) all appreciate your efforts--and your ability to say 'well, just one more' [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

joe...
            www.godwentpunk.com
            www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

awesome collection! That roundhorn V is incredible!

Comment

I would like to see some pics of the Sunset graphic Dinky or Fusion and the black one with the Space graphic [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Thanks-Jack.

Comment

Your Charvels are amazing! I love all of them! With all these people posting pictures of HUGE collections...I feel I need to catch up!

Comment

Is the Roswell neck thru or bolt on?

Comment

Working...
                    X