Pics of my USA collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my USA collection

Given that there seem to be alot of collection pics around at the moment, I thought I'd join in (now I know how to post a picture!).
    Anyway, here're most of my USA CJ guitars (black w gold pics and hardware RR1 missing). The main interesting ones are the catalogue Roswell, Round-horn V and Nebula DK1, the prototype XTRR, the CS Benetton F1 Dinky and the 911 SL2H from GX. If anyone wants pics of the individual guitars, I'm happy to post them....
    Cheers
    Ian

Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Re: Pics of my USA collection

WoW! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Very impressive collection. That Benetton Dinky is a beaut. Nice, hefty downpayment on a house you have there! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Jim

Comment

Nice Collection!!

Which is this one: 911 SL2H ?

Comment

3rd one in from the right. The NY symbol is covered by another axe! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Skate Graphic Rhoads please [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Email pics to me if you like [email protected] if you like...
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I have never been a fan of the Roswell, but after seeing yours I now have a sick case of guitar envy! Nice collection.

Chuck
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Awesome Dude!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

awesome can u post pics of the roundhorn V.

Comment

holy fuck! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] whatta beaut....*blows over the roswell*

Comment

WOW!
                    These are some serious collection.
                    What is that 1hum stop tail V?
                    [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for that guys - Pics of the roundhorn V and the XTRR are below...(good job I washed my sheets before taking the photos!)
                      The V was used in several catalogues (97 and 98) and originally had a zebra Tom Holmes humbucker in it, which I didn't really like so changed it for an EMG 85 (which I love). I know some folk say don't mess with NAMM or catalogue guitars, but it's a pretty minor mod and I want to use it, not look at it!
                      The Roswell is a bolt-on and I do really like the look of it - BUT (and with reference to above), I'm sorry to say that it's the only guitar which I own that doesn't really get used, as I just prefer the others. I'm totally against buying guitars as investments - they need to be played, but this one just doesn't come off the wall very often!
                      Cheers
                      Ian

Comment

Ian -

I hear you about not messin' with the NAMM guitars. The first thing I did when I got my NAMM Tribal Rhoads was modify it! I don't even have the original parts anymore [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Now that I have a digital camera, maybe I should take some guitar pics?

Nice collection you have there.
                        ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Beautiful children, neilli!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Matt Crooks, we definitely want to see your killer 7-strings, and the DK27 you're soon to send me! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, I loved that Tribal Rhoads, but I heard it was really, really expensive! That was one guitar I really feel I missed out on....
                            Ian

Comment

NOTP - I'll probably have the case to ship it in before I figure out where to post pictures. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ian - I heard the Tribal was expensive too - I think it was marked $3,500 at the NAMM show. I'm glad I picked it up, though, because it is the best sounding rhythm guitar I own. The only down side is that my band is playing a lot of 7 string stuff now, so I don't get to use it that much...
                              ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Working...
                              X