KV-2T's at DCGL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KV-2T\'s at DCGL...

Except they have differant sized bevels. That's why none of the finishes involve the bevels. I really with I could get one with gold pinstripes.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
      drip </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Does DCGL...or any othe rJackson dEaler for that matter provide any sort o fLayaway policy?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Without going into specifics of price, I will tell you that Jason at DCGL took a small deposit from me on my CC then I mailed him money orders for the rest over a couple month period. Talk to him on the phone, he was cool with me, and I got the WR1 I had been wanting. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is great news! Now all I need is enough money for a down payment. And He needs some RR-1's!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
        24.75 is shorter...so the strings will be easier to bend and the frets will be closer together throughout the entire fretboard...but really only noticeable on the upper frets.

25" scale is probably the best IMO
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what Gibson SG's have right ...uncomfortable to play IMHO

It's good for small hands though, i think...like Angus Young - AC/DC

Comment

Yeah it's an adjustment but there are plenty of players with HUGE hands like Zakk that play that scale. It's just more of an adjustment really I guess.

Comment

Yeah I was able to make payments on a guitar from him.

However the guy that was helping me was also scamming Jason out of a few guitars. I think I got him fired! Sucka haha. He sold me the guitar, and after I finished my payments and stuff he sent it, UPS when the deal was for Fed Ex. UPS damaged it to hell and back, so I called and got them to replace it, then he sent me a different model of the same guitar, I was going to keep it then changed my mind. He had a problemt with that but only because he was ulimately getting cought in his scam. I talked to Jason personally, and he had no knowledge of the sale that I had and there was no record of it anywhere. Jason found out this guy was selling guitars and pocketing the money.

So just beware and I'd make sure to call and let Jason in on whats go'n on.

Comment

Kevin told me that Jackson made the first 30 KV2T's with the 25.5" scale, so if you can pin down one of the first 30, it would have the longer scale for guys with bigger hands!

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007:
                Kevin told me that Jackson made the first 30 KV2T's with the 25.5" scale, so if you can pin down one of the first 30, it would have the longer scale for guys with bigger hands!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ohhh... is there any chance that one of these appears in Germany? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

...anyone else notice that the Zoraxe is now gone?

i wonder who the hell wanted that...

~E

Comment

I was at DCGL this summer and he had just sold it to someone in Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it's curious that the new catalog says the KV2T is 25.5, but correctly has the SLS at 24.75. I wonder if they changed their minds at some late point. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Why did they go to that headstock??
                        Custom Shop-There is no substitute!

Comment

I always wanted a straight pull headstock on a KV, so this is going to be awesome for me!!

Comment

Working...
                          X