No Lose Situation on this SL1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Lose Situation on this SL1

Ya man, the market sucks right now, you can get some killer deals on Shredders right now, it surely is a buyers market, unless you are selling something extremely rare, you are going to be lucky to break even.For example, I just bougth a New Jackson SL2H in Black, I bet in a month it will be worth about $750-800, that`s like $400-500 less than I paid and I may not even get that much.There is an SL1 Pile O Skulls on the Bay at $950, no bids, so that will tell you how bad it is [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I hear ya.I couldn't get 850.00 out of a KE-1 at a guitars show today.I did see a 58 les paul gold top go for close to 18 K.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thread Resurrection! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice gloat, Fritz. That looks like Gun Metal Gray if I am not mistaken.

Slayer's right about the market on USA Jacksons. I bought my SL-1 - looks identical to Fritz's - on eBay last November for $645. It was a floor model in a small music store. The seller said no one really looked at it or played it because it was "Gorilla Puke Gray". It wasn't my first choice for color or PU configuration, but, hey, it was $645 freakin dollars! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mer

Comment

oooh, while we're at it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2560049113

Im sure the winner is very happy [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Woo! You got the case key AND 2 trem bars! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by gemini8026:
                oooh, while we're at it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2560049113

Im sure the winner is very happy [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

It's "punked" alright. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mer

Comment

This may show the market here in Wisconsin, I just picked up a barely used black '98 SL-1...not one sratch or nick or ding!!!!. The guy tossed in a "new" Crate GX-212 amp w/amp stand....a "new" (with the plastic still on the display) DIGITECH RP2000, 25 picks, 5 20' cables and a cleaning kit with Dunlop lemon oil and wax....all for....(and I hate to say).... $800.00 cash!!!

A rich guy who just didn't care made a new Jackson owner....Me!!!!!

As soon as I figure how to post Pic's...I will, man what a smooth playing axe.

Comment

SWEET deal! You lucky prick! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Not just lucky....VERY VERY lucky!!!The RP2000 can emulate some nice amp's and pickup's. The Duncan's are very nice in the SL-1 although my Warmoth with Invader's seems to have more crunch and not as twangy...tweeked the amp's and the Duncan's sound very good after that. I may be selling the Crate GX212 so I can get a second Peavey TransTube 212 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X