No Lose Situation on this SL1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Lose Situation on this SL1

Congrats on a cool deal and no risk situation. ...Unless, of course, he shows up with three other guys, a baseball bat, and an angry pit bull. You might want to meet in a crowded open public place. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k

Re: No Lose Situation on this SL1

Originally posted by shreddermon:
    Unless, of course, he shows up with three other guys, a baseball bat, and an angry pit bull. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I was watching that one, and the 0 feedback (along with 0 free cash [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) kept me out of it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Nice score [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice score! Wonder why he didn't sell em separately? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Good deal I was tempted to bid also but he had already sold once before and wasn't sure if it was legit.Check out his profile it made me stay away.
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Yeah, the sales record is suspicious. Fritz, you realize he "sold" this guitar on: Aug 26, 29, and Sept 5th, right? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

No Lose Situation on this SL1

SL1
              The fact that this seller had a zero feedback rating kept this one low. I live about 25 miles from the seller, so I will just pay him when I pick it up. No shipping costs and I get to inspect the guitar before I pay him. Too cool! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anybody know anything about Hohner guitars? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
                Yeah, the sales record is suspicious. Fritz, you realize he "sold" this guitar on: Aug 26, 29, and Sept 5th, right? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I figured that it was worth a shot to see if he is legit. I am certainly not going to send him any money. So, if he contacts me, I'll let him know my concerns about the previous "sales" of the guitar and, most importantly, let him know that I am a Fed. Maybe, I'll email him a picture of my M1911A1. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I figured that it was worth a shot to see if he is legit. I am certainly not going to send him any money. So, if he contacts me, I'll let him know my concerns about the previous "sales" of the guitar and, most importantly, let him know that I am a Fed. Maybe, I'll email him a picture of my M1911A1. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by fritzreiser:
                    Anybody know anything about Hohner guitars? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sure. That thar is one o' them thar limited edition "Wayne Hohner" geetars, made in San Deichmas, Germany.
                    [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Picked up both guitars today. No worries at all, the seller was a very nice guy. An SL-1 and a Wayne Hohner for $660..... too sweet!

I'm finally listening to Doc Dryer about the Duncan Distortion Trembucker (PATB-2B) and having that installed in the SL1 along with JB Jr. (Middle) and a Lil 59 (neck).

Taking offers on the Hohner. I will trade straight up for either an LTD Rhoads or Charvel750's Explorer. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">26th Ended to sell to high bidder (0 feedback, probably backed out)

29th - Cancelled all bids - not for sale

5th - Reserve Not Met

I don't see how or where it was sold except in the first one to the 0 feedbacker, and then to Fritz? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey, Newc, go nuke yerself. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, Fritz, you gotadeal! [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is the market that bad? $660 for a good condition SL1? Yikes.

Comment

Working...
                              X