Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOW I feel welcome visiting here!!! Look what I just did!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NOW I feel welcome visiting here!!! Look what I just did!

I agree with Steve, mine is about ready to shoot me over a little ole studio 15, I told her that it won't take up much space. Blah blah blah, nag, then they go into how much you paid for an amp, the guitar, the effects, 1st you [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] then you [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] an last you [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] then it's all better. Until you get another [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

Comment

congrats! Beautiful guitar. I love my SL2-H.

Comment

JUST GOT IT!!! (well.. about 2 hours ago).

Must say I'm very impressed! Aside from the non-orig. trem bar, this baby looks brand new! STUNNINGLY beautiful! Even has the warranty card. It is a 2001 though. But it has ZERO fretware and absolutely no imperfections. Very strange??? I don't regret the purchase at all. I may (just for the heck of it) send the dude an email to see if he would knock a few bucks off since it is a 2001.

Only thing I would change is the fact that I prefer a non-recessed floyd. My rich's don't have this and it feels a bit weird. I wish the volume and tone knob were set back a bit as well. Other than that it's still a "10" in my book. It has 9's on it now, I'll throw some 10's on tonight and then I'll be ready for action.
        [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I NOW SEE WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT! I still love my BC Richs and they kick just as much arse, but they are two totally different guitars. Both kicking just as much arse as the other! I do like the wider neck of the Jackson better though.

Whoo Hooo! My fingers will bleed tonight!

[ September 12, 2003, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Josh Crawford ]

Comment

well, it's probably new in that it was never sold... i wouldn't worry about it.. heh...enjoy your pre-fender axe. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            No way dude - no $$

It has the Black Electrical Tape graphic on it currently! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker8090:
              I agree with Steve, mine is about ready to shoot me over a little ole studio 15, I told her that it won't take up much space. Blah blah blah, nag, then they go into how much you paid for an amp, the guitar, the effects, 1st you [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] then you [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] an last you [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] then it's all better. Until you get another [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep they should have known this when they married us [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Crawford:
                Aside from the non-orig. trem bar, this baby looks brand new! STUNNINGLY beautiful! Even has the warranty card. It is a 2001 though.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">TOLD YA! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

NICE ...very cool, BTW can i see pics of your BCRichs.

Comment

Working...
                  X