Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOW I feel welcome visiting here!!! Look what I just did!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOW I feel welcome visiting here!!! Look what I just did!

Take a peek all... my first Jackson purchase after years of drooling! Pretty darn good price too! Here is the link for the auction on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:EOAB:US:6

Tell me how I'll never play my BC Riches again... and how I'll quest for Jacksons all day at work on the net.

Can't stop smiling.... he he he Now I just have to tell my wife.. Doh!

Re: NOW I feel welcome visiting here!!! Look what I just did!

Congrats! I also have a Trans Blue SL2H from that same era - although yours is much nicer!

You're gonna love it! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Congrats!
      You will need some holes in it so it will be a sister of RacerX 's SL2H.
      J/K

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Great and tell us what you think of the guitar!
      [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That looks awesome with the chrome pup rings and the black Floyd bar.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

cool guitar...seller is kinda full of it about the last batch stuff; anyone remember bruce who used to be on the old board? he got u01000 in 2001 or so, no?

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, U09514 corresponds to mid- 2001

My SL2H is U101xx and from 2002 I think (much newer!) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoo! Pre-Fender [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Originally posted by RacerX:
              My SL2H is U101xx and from 2002 I think (much newer!)
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And better ventilated [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Yo, Sull. Wasn't that U10000?

Nice axe, Josh. Congrats! She's quite the looker [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes it was U10000 - the undisputable evidence that the "U" serials were not "UO" but rather "U0" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

heh...oddly enough, i thought of that last night as i was walking my dog... oops.

sweet guitar though, and congrats on a cool guitar!

now where the hell is that bruce thomas anyway?

sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Not to p**s in your cheerios, dude, but I suspect you just got somewhat hosed. I highly doubt that is a "BRAND NEW" guitar, as the seller has advertised. The old serial #, replacement trem arm, and the reference to it "still" having the factory hang tags throw up red flags for me.

Don't get me wrong.. It looks to be a very nice axe. I just doubt that it is "new", as advertised.

Comment

If there is evidence of use (I'll have it Friday) Hell will be raised.
                      As for the trem bar.. .I'm hoping that some dumbArse just put the wrong one on, or maybe it's lost...
                      Trust me.. I'm hoping that I don't get screwed on this b/c I have to sell my Les Paul Custom to pay for it!

It's coming from a shop, so I'm hoping they aren't scumbags!

Comment

Hope everything is ok when it arrives.
                        While there is ser # throwing going on Uo 10012 is a pile o skulls SL-1 2001 hang tag says jan 2002 as final check date Dan Lawrence signed it in 2001
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Crawford:
                          Take a peek all... my first Jackson purchase after years of drooling! Pretty darn good price too! Here is the link for the auction on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:EOAB:US:6

Tell me how I'll never play my BC Riches again... and how I'll quest for Jacksons all day at work on the net.

Can't stop smiling.... he he he Now I just have to tell my wife.. Doh!
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nice one man !!!! welcome to the Jackson addicts club , were all ****ed up here and have problems with our wives cause of our habits [jacksons] at least most of us do [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                            Congrats! I also have a Trans Blue SL2H from that same era - although yours is much nicer!

You're gonna love it! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey Ron did ya get your holes fixed on it yet ? //Steve

Comment

No way dude - no $$

It has the Black Electrical Tape graphic on it currently! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X