JJ Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JJ Fans?

You selling your JJ1 Neilli? Its a shame you cant get used to it mate. Ah well
    I wish I could afford it.
    Good luck selling it buddy.
    I *might* have a friend interested if the price is crazy low......

PM me cos I wont remember to check back here lol.

Jamesy

[ September 07, 2003, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Mr White ]

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Chris Lantz:
      The JJ2 is neck through with an ebony board. The body material is mahogany for transparent colors and alder on solid colors. The neck material is also mahogany on the transparent models. The bridge on the JJ2 is tunomatic, strings through body and the pickups are Duncan Scott Ian Customs. The JJ2 also has a kill switch; the JJ1 is the only Scott Ian model that lacks this feature.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just got a JJ-2 delivered today that I bought from FZRod and I can't believe what a nice guitar it is. I'm not sure if the color would be considered Tobacco Burst or Mahogany. Either way it's sweet.

I think that this is a great guitar for those of us that have medium to small hands. Black Mariah is correct when he says that the fretboard is smaller from edge to edge.

Highly recommend this guitar. They are an absolute steal on eBay, too. I paid $600 for a MINT All Mahogany Set Neck Guitar with ebony fretoard and Seymour Duncan Custom Pickups. I think that pickups list at $150 each.

I thought the kill switch was kind of ridiculous when I first read about it, but now I think its kind of cool. You can do the Rhoads toggle switch flutter with this real easy. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by fritzreiser:
        Highly recommend this guitar. They are an absolute steal on eBay, too. I paid $600 for a MINT All Mahogany Set Neck Guitar with ebony fretoard and Seymour Duncan Custom Pickups. I think that pickups list at $150 each.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Congrats Fritz! Be sure to add USA made when you list all the good things about your guitar. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] They are certainly a steal on the used market, great quality guitars for the price. Remember these things list for 2224.99.

Comment

Yes, Fritz's JJ2 is about as nice as they come....She was the best sounding JJ2 I've come across. This one is nice and heavy...The first JJ2 I owned was a little on the lighter side (weight) and did not have a tight sound like the one Fritz now owns. I'd have kept here if I was not chasing a custom soloist tunomatic. Enjoy Fritz... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X