No announcement yet.

how can i protect RR1's fragile edges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how can i protect RR1\'s fragile edges?

we really need that original pic sam, please [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
    and we got it, i finally found the original thread:
    http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...674&Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=krista&Searchpage=1&amp ;Limit=25&Main=329646&Search=true&wher e=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=3 &newertype=m&olderval=&oldertype=& bodyprev=#Post329674
    i say we need special JCF logoed tip protectors at the JCF online store [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Careful Dave, if you dress your guitar up too much it'll wind up looking like this:

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

She looks good in that outfit! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks like there's literally a STRATHEAD on there! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Try clown noses. They should work.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I hope nobody walked in on you when they saw you putting clothes on your guitar, that would need a lot of explaining.

Comment

You guys are cruel. The best way to protect that RR or KV is to A) grow up so you can follow the rest of these instructions (I did all the real damage when I was young), B) make sure you put it back in the case when you are done and most importantly c) hold the guitar close to vertical next to your body when you move around so a stray edge is not hit anything and D), pay attention to what you are doing when you have the guitar in your hands.

Follow these simple steps and you will avoid most issues with your new RR1 (I have an '89 KV in very very good shape as a result following this advice (pick swirls be damned) and my 84' RR had most (but not all [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) of its damage when I bought it in '87). [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

BYE STRAP LOCKS i cannot stress that enough!!! my RR1 feel to the ground when i Least expected it.I only had it for a WEEK!!!! when it feel my Entire soul feel with it...one of the sadest days I have ever Had....I get a lump in my throught everytime i think about it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

IM SO SORRY RR1!! I NEVER MENT TO LET YOU GO!!!

Comment

sorry about all the spelling errors ..and grammer problems.. it was a very emotional experience

Comment

Ouch man.
                      That had to hurt.

Comment

I'm aware of that i should be carefull with the guitar
                        but shit happens
                        and im not worried only about the guitar being damaged by me
                        i have a small room and the guitar can be banged into everything also my friends are dying to play this guitar so i gotta be extra carefull as i paid twice as much that you guys pay there in the US
                        no street prices here, only lists
                        i worked hard to buy this guitar, and havent playd for 4 months cuz my ibanez sucks
                        so you will understand why im so concerd about this
                        although im not going to play gigs with that lousy sock on my guitar, only at home...and certainly install straplocks

My HRF RR1 arriving tommorow
                        never been so excited in my life

Comment

Working...
                        X