Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warrior

Depending on options, a bolt on CS warrior could almost be cheaper than a Select Neckthru w/ high-end grafies [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude buy while the US dollar sucks against the Euro. You should email Matt at Matt's music. He can hook you up. I got mine courtesy Mr. Leff.

We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I know, I know!! But I won't be able to get the money within a couple of months! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Just filled in the customshopquoteform and would be aprox. 3060.
          Is there so much difference between the actual price and what they say it'd be? How come?
          there would be about 25% import-taxes though. (to Europe)

[/ QUOTE ]

I always count on having a "final Discount" of about 15-20 % off US list price. Many dealers do between 30 and 40% off, and about half of that gets eaten up by Int´l shipping and customs [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

You won't need it all up front. Again talk to Matt and make sure he know's your a JCFer. Matt is the man. He treats customers right. I won't disclose down payment and payment plan details in the forum. Matt is very accomodating though. It doesn't hurt to ask.
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Here's my former Eerie Dess Warrior.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I know, I know!! But I won't be able to get the money within a couple of months! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The dealers here will take payments. Probably 1/4 to 1/3 down payment.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I also am a JCF forum Dealer and have great prices and deposit policies as well.

I have a Usa WR1 EDS in stock at the moment.
                  http://vwallguitars.com/Jackson_WR1_EDS.html

If that doesnt interest you, I would be happy to go over a custom shop with you.
                  Thanks

Comment

i would go for the warrior over the kelly. i own both and i'd have to say that i find the warrior more comfy. its great sitting and kinda hangs like a strat body when standing.
                    heres mine in bolted steel [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and one i should have bought [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
                    DAVE
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Yep, the Warriors are very very comfortable to play. I like 'em way better than the Kellys I've tried though the only Kelly I owned was a bit of a mutant that I put together. Here's mine:

And I should've bought the one that Dave should've bought. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Yep, the Warriors are very very comfortable to play. I like 'em way better than the Kellys I've tried though the only Kelly I owned was a bit of a mutant that I put together. Here's mine:

And I should've bought the one that Dave should've bought. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        god i love that axe [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Here's mine:

[/ QUOTE ]
                          The horn tips on that warrior look cut off or something, i like how it looks.

Comment

Ah, Mr. Stubby, the A 10 there! That's what happens when you gig hard with a Warrior! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Since we're putting our Warriors on parade, here's my finest:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                            Gotta get away from here.
                            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

aha, now this is starting to go somewhere!! Very nice...but gimme more [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

you could buy the higher end import model and switch out parts as you get the money. you would be able to build it pretty much exactly how you want around the body wood with real floyd, real duncans, what ever you prefer...you might even be able to find a sweet 24 fret usa neck wth no inlays floating around.

chris

Comment

Working...
                                X