PCS Rhoads #84

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PCS Rhoads #84

He also had to call Carl back and ask how to keep his Polka Dot in tune.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorX7:
      Hey Matt,

What happened to "I don't typically like to own two of the same guitar" deal eh?...LOL! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyhoo...nice score man!...I love dem Rhoads geetars! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Guys, re-read the original date - that was last year, and the PCS is loooooooooooong gone [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      Whatsisface resurrected it to pimp his own [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, my "only one of each model" mandate seems to fluctuate [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I wouldn't do like Brett does with a half dozen or more of ONE particular model like the LTD or PCS [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] but I'm open to like an RR1, RR2, PCS, etc etc for comparative reasons, but I wouldn't have like a wall of literally identical guitars. Of course, the Warbird Warriors are different enough graphic-wise to justify wanting all of them [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

probably a stupid question, but what does the PCS stand for?

Comment

players choice series...so many people were ordering custom shops with these specs that they decided to make a limited run.

Comment

what's that guitar first from the right with dot's and rosewood fb ( i can't see it directly , looks like one hum )

Comment

Originally posted by L:
              players choice series...so many people were ordering custom shops with these specs that they decided to make a limited run.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ahhhh, thanks! I was always curious about that [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by skarhead:
                what's that guitar first from the right with dot's and rosewood fb ( i can't see it directly , looks like one hum )
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a Japanese-market-only Grover Jackson Roswell. They didn't have the Crop Circle inlays or the Roswell head [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] But it played just as good as the USA and US-market Roswell Pro (got them both later in the year - all 3 are now gone). The Roswells are ok if you like one-trick ponies or space-age stuff, but they are totally impractical as regular players IMO; one pickup means one sound, and the aluminum models sound like a Dobro [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                They play great, but honestly I didn't see the big attraction outside of the freakyness of them.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X